The Patriots never cease to amaze me

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving that Brady is being a scared little B word and isn't finishing the game he started.

Probably not his decision.

Still, I never get tired of seeing him looking like he wants to get home, hug his favorite stuffed animal, and have a good cry.

Guest dog14787
I'm sure no one would have understood that without your insight. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

your welcome

Meh, can't win 'em all. We'll see 'em again in Miami

You come to a Bills fan website to post THAT? :D

I would love for that to happen. Getting to see the NE sideline with that "WTF?" look on their collective faces was worth staying up for.

Funny thing is on that play where Gruden and Jaws cried about Welker not getting the hold call Hargrove went right up the middle and was about to flatten Brady but Koppen and Mankins blatantly held him. Ofcourse they don't even mention anything about that. ESPN gushes over the Pats so much it's just sickening.

I'm glad somebody else noticed that. The hold up the middle was so blatant...

absolutely moronic play by ellis :wallbash:

Fall down and you have a 21 point lead :D

Amen.

only thing Saints need is a kicker.

My thoughts exactly. Carney looked awful tonight, even if the stats don't show it.

Fruck! I guess it was the wrong time to play Brady. I'm down by 8 with that last interception and this game is for first place in my division

You bothered to reply about your own fantasy team? Shut the !@#$ up, dude. Nobody cares.

You should have heard turncoat Freddie Smerlas and fat load Pete Sheppard crying on WEEI after the game. They kept saying how the Pats* were 3 plays away from winning the game. Really? The Saints could have hung another 38 points on the Pats* if they felt like it.

Someone earlier said it and I couldn't agree more: tha Pats* are a pretty average team when they can't cheat. No more stealing signals and pumping their aging linebackers full of HGH. The NFL may have swept Spygate under the rug but Goodell has Bellicheat on double-secret probation.

This season will continue to get more interesting for the Bills.

PTR

You should have heard turncoat Freddie Smerlas and fat load Pete Sheppard crying on WEEI after the game. They kept saying how the Pats* were 3 plays away from winning the game. Really? The Saints could have hung another 38 points on the Pats* if they felt like it.

Someone earlier said it and I couldn't agree more: tha Pats* are a pretty average team when they can't cheat. No more stealing signals and pumping their aging linebackers full of HGH. The NFL may have swept Spygate under the rug but Goodell has Bellicheat on double-secret probation.

This season will continue to get more interesting for the Bills.

PTR

No doubt about double secret probation. :D This looks like the begining of the end for the Pats*. They can still beat the lesser teams, but can't hang with the Big Boys anymore. :wallbash:

Probably not his decision.

Still, I never get tired of seeing him looking like he wants to get home, hug his favorite stuffed animal, and have a good cry.

Steve Young ripped the decision after the game. Likened it to (paraphrasing here) a little brother getting pissed because he was losing a game and destroying the board.

whining

cheating

bitchy

shiitake

pusses

Smack that bitchy POS in the mouth a few times and he can't hold back the tears. Loved the entire game.