The Patriots never cease to amaze me

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's pretty funny that if the patsies had won last night that cnnsi.com and espn.com(especially espn) would have had a huge splash page pronouncing the patsies the kings of the world.

but they lost and and all you get is a tiny little side bar link about the game. there is some kind of an agenda with that team i swear.

it made my week watching those cheating douches get smacked around, i love it!

Bellyache doesn't look like much a a "genius" tonight. Amazing what not having tape does to you.

The key to beating the Patriots is to hit Brady in the mouth. He's got happy feet right now and he's just flinging it all over the place.

I hope Fox scores as many points as time will allow. If they can hang 75 on the Pats I hope they do!

Didn't happen, because he is a different coach, with a different personality and something called "scrouples." Whereas Belicheat piles it on whenever he can, others don't find it necessary to feed their ego.

Something else to consider: The Pats* are 0-4 on the road this year.

Officially, they are 1-4, with the one "road" win coming in London against the woeful Bucs. It was considered a "home" game for Tampa. But in true road (non-neutral site) games, they are winless this season.

Even though it would screw up our draft position, I truly hope that Fewell can get these guys to beat the Jets and Chiefs before coming home to face the Pats*. Even though there will be zero playoff implications for the game, I imagine the Ralph will be on fire, and it would be nice to see a little excitement for that one.