Thurman Thomas disrespected by two current players

zdro22

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurman was only over sensitive when he was drunk, which has been half of the last 10 years or so. I can agree (as can anyone) that Lynch is a thug, but what has Hardy done to make you think that? You tear your knee up and you become a thug? Bottom line is, if Thurman doesn't like it, he needs to stay out, he isn't on this team anymore, and isn't employed by the Bills. Who knows maybe he went in to hide someone else's helmet.

Tear your knee up? No.

Pull a gun on Dad? Yes.

No but he is a punk, who doesnt seem to get it. Who else would it be?

absolutely jerk post! no way was it lynch. did you see him hug jackson after every great play then listen to him reference jackson as his son and his man just a ignorant stereotypical post get freaking real!

Josh Reed is a really nice guy if you meet him in person. Classy and respectful. No way it was him.

Ditto for Lee Evans, Jarius Byrd, Freddy Jackson, Kelsay, and Trent Edwards. ALL class people. Never hearda bad thing about any of them, and I've met some of them myself.

Tear your knee up? No.

Pull a gun on Dad? Yes.

For which no charges were pressed? So with your theory, 90% of NFL players are thugs, including Whitner, and many others. Hasn't anyone ever accused you of anything? There are so many players, even on this roster, that actually have had charges pressed against them, that you could call dozens of them thugs before you call Hardy a thug.

For which no charges were pressed? So with your theory, 90% of NFL players are thugs, including Whitner, and many others. Hasn't anyone ever accused you of anything? There are so many players, even on this roster, that actually have had charges pressed against them, that you could call dozens of them thugs before you call Hardy a thug.

Don't forget the domestic violence charges.

Thurman was only over sensitive when he was drunk, which has been half of the last 10 years or so. I can agree (as can anyone) that Lynch is a thug, but what has Hardy done to make you think that? You tear your knee up and you become a thug? Bottom line is, if Thurman doesn't like it, he needs to stay out, he isn't on this team anymore, and isn't employed by the Bills. Who knows maybe he went in to hide someone else's helmet.

I find it amusing Thurman felt dissed...I seem to remember my friends brother asking him for an autograph in the early 90's and Thurman telling him it was on his mommas bedpost..Too bad grow up and get over your self Thurm...

I find it amusing Thurman felt dissed...I seem to remember my friends brother asking him for an autograph in the early 90's and Thurman telling him it was on his mommas bedpost..Too bad grow up and get over your self Thurm...

Wow, if he really said that, he's a jerk.

absolutely jerk post! no way was it lynch. did you see him hug jackson after every great play then listen to him reference jackson as his son and his man just a ignorant stereotypical post get freaking real!

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but one of the players was, in fact, Lynch. Whether or not you believe me, or the other person who said it was Lynch (as fact), is up to you. But there it is for you - one of the players was Lynch.

Guest dog14787
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but one of the players was, in fact, Lynch. Whether or not you believe me, or the other person who said it was Lynch (as fact), is up to you. But there it is for you - one of the players was Lynch.

I kind of got the same impression, but I also get the impression there wasn't much to it.

Wow, if he really said that, he's a jerk.

The best part of the whole thing was it got out into the media and he had his wife drop off a Autographed football as an apology..lol..Didnt have the common decencey to apologize straight up..To top it off the kid was 9 at the time..Great football player jerk of a person..At least back then....he coudve changed..

It's very difficult to believe anyone about this, since none of Thurman, his wife, his son, Jim Kelly, or anyone else with knowledge of the situation has said anything, and--no offense--but it's all too easy (given his off-field transgressions) for any Joe Schmoe to come on here anonymously and say that Lynch was one of the players without providing any backup.

You (and the other poster, for that matter) can't state that it's a "fact" without providing any backup whatsoever for your statement and expect people to just accept it blindly.

I, for one, have no reason to believe you (or the other poster). I'd prefer to hear some kind of rationale for how you know this, considering that my contacts in the media (one of whom I happen to live with) were in both the press box and the locker room on Sunday and they don't even know what happened or by whom Thurman felt that he was "dissed".

If you've got the story, and can tell me that you saw it with your own eyes--or you can tell me who you spoke to that saw it with their own eyes--I'd be glad to hear it. Until then, this is all a bunch of speculation in my opinion.

I met Thurman about 5 or 6 straight years down here at Bruce Smiths Celebrity Golf Classic, where we were out on the actual course away from the groups of people. Most of the time around us Thurman was great, but he knew who we were and there were only 7 or 8 of us. He is a very moody person though, who at least used to, drink like a fish and say what he felt. It wasn't uncommon to run into him in a less secure environment than out on a golf course where you needed a greens pass, and he acted like a jerk. That is Thurman, he isn't always a nice courteous guy. I got him to sign things probably 30 plus times over the years, and a few he was so drunk that the signature runs off the side of the card.

It's very difficult to believe anyone about this, since none of Thurman, his wife, his son, Jim Kelly, or anyone else with knowledge of the situation has said anything, and--no offense--but it's all too easy (given his off-field transgressions) for any Joe Schmoe to come on here anonymously and say that Lynch was one of the players without providing any backup.

You (and the other poster, for that matter) can't state that it's a "fact" without providing any backup whatsoever for your statement and expect people to just accept it blindly.

I, for one, have no reason to believe you (or the other poster). I'd prefer to hear some kind of rationale for how you know this, considering that my contacts in the media (one of whom I happen to live with) were in both the press box and the locker room on Sunday and they don't even know what happened or by whom Thurman felt that he was "dissed".

If you've got the story, and can tell me that you saw it with your own eyes--or you can tell me who you spoke to that saw it with their own eyes--I'd be glad to hear it. Until then, this is all a bunch of speculation in my opinion.

I can state that it's a fact to me. I don't expect random people to believe it. But, this is a thread that somebody else started and others have responsed to about what happened with Thurman. So I added to it. For anyone who wants answers and is willing to accept answers from a message board thread, you have your answers. For anyone who will only be satisfied with an account from Thurman himself, unfortunately he doesn't post at TBD, so go check his twitter. Otherwise, enjoy the speculation.

Oh who gives a f88k??

I'm friends with his daughter.

As I said you can believe it if you want to believe it, it does not really matter to me.

As i've stated before, after the game I said there was no way it was TO, but really when it comes down to it who else on this team could you expect it to be other then Lynch, and TO.

The way i look at it is this- TO doesn't care about the Bills of the 90's or about meeting the hall of fame guys, but it sure was fishy when TO was tweeting about Thurm being the better then Emmett Smith after all of that had went down.