C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

T. Tebow 17/21 221 10.5 3 0

Florida Rushing

CAR YDS AVG TD LG

T. Tebow 15 90 6.0 2 47

*TD passes of 18, 37 and 39 yards...TD runs of 18 and 1 yards

**10-13 on 3rd down...and...1-1 on 4th down

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=293320057

When it was over, Tebow jogged to midfield to shake hands with Seminoles defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews and Bowden. He sang Florida's alma mater with teammates and then started his final victory lap. It seemed to take forever. He was soaking it all it.

"Just saying thank you to all the fans and not get too emotional about it," Tebow said. "My relationship with the fans is great. One reason is 'cause I'm such a passionate Gator fan. I care so much about this university and this team because I'm such a big fan. They know I appreciate them."

--->Look at that (I am talking to YOU, Trent Edwards)...TIM TEBOW IS A FAN OF HIS TEAM!

Do we know if ANYBODY on the Bills appreciates US FANS???

great athlete, smart guy, nice guy, just not an nfl player.

being a fan of ur college team is different then ur pro team,. it's a completely different atmosphere. ur always gonna be an alumni from your university and will never play for another college team, ur pro team is more of a job and could work for a new job (company) next year, the nfl is a business. tebow will always be a legend at florida and trent is far from being jim kelly or OJ.

T.O. appreciates us, and says he respects us for going out and cheering, even thou we suck and have sucked for a while and who says the other players don't appreciate us. they all want to preform for us because we care about the team so much, but they usually suck as players or put in a bad situation

I don't care if he helps old ladies across the street, never misses church or always signals before changing lanes. I care about what he does on the field and this guy has "gret college QB, NFL Bust" written all over him. Trent's problem isn't that he is not a fan of his own team or that he doesn't properly appreciate the fans. His problem is that he doesn't get it done on the field.

I don't care if he helps old ladies across the street, never misses church or always signals before changing lanes. I care about what he does on the field and this guy has "great college QB, NFL Bust" written all over him. Trent's problem isn't that he is not a fan of his own team or that he doesn't properly appreciate the fans. His problem is that he doesn't get it done on the field.

I love it when people label a guy a "bust" before he evens comes out. The guy is an athlete.

Just look at all of those "can't miss" QB's like:

Alex Smith, Akali Smith, Jamarcus Russell and that guy who was drafted after Peyton Manning.

:)

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.