The HELL with JP, how about Jim Fassel

Guest dog14787
Anybody?

Jim Fassel impressed me with the way he helped JP Losman get back on track and the Loco's seemed to be a very well coached Football team in my opinion.

In November 2008, Chris Mortensen reported that Fassel sent a handwritten letter to Al Davis expressing his respect and admiration for him and his desire to coach the Oakland Raiders.

LINK

Wouldn't committing such an insufferable act disqualify the Bills from considering him?

IMO, this is the type of coach we'll end up with. Throwing money at the problem most likely end up in the Bills favor. Fassel WANTS the job, he WANTS back in. There's only 32 jobs and at any one time probably 1/4 of them available.

I don't see a problem with a guy like Fassel; he's involved, dynamic, and his voice will be heard. My problem is if you hire him and leave the front office intact the difference wont be apparent. That's where the issue is.

IMO, this is the type of coach we'll end up with. Throwing money at the problem most likely end up in the Bills favor. Fassel WANTS the job, he WANTS back in. There's only 32 jobs and at any one time probably 1/4 of them available.

I don't see a problem with a guy like Fassel; he's involved, dynamic, and his voice will be heard. My problem is if you hire him and leave the front office intact the difference wont be apparent. That's where the issue is.

The FO will be blown up too. Modrak and Guy will be gone. You can count on that. I think buddy nix gets a promotion and we hire someone like casserly to head things up.

If the Bills hire a Defensive HC like Marty or Hasslet, I would be happy with Fassel as OC.

or if Fewell can win a few more games, just name Fewell HC and add Fassel as OC?? And get rid of the real problems, Guy and Modrak

I mean would Hasslet be much more of an upgrade than Fewell??

The FO will be blown up too. Modrak and Guy will be gone. You can count on that. I think buddy nix gets a promotion and we hire someone like casserly to head things up.

you must be relying on Ralph's quote that there is the "possibility" that they will look at the front office as the basis for your conviction.

50 years of history says otherwise

or if Fewell can win a few more games, just name Fewell HC and add Fassel as OC?? And get rid of the real problems, Guy and Modrak

I mean would Hasslet be much more of an upgrade than Fewell??

How do you know...Fewell really hasn't been a HC and Haslett was not very successful.

Haslett is no more than a defensive coordinator an a very average one at that.

Fewell needs to show me something in the upcoming weeks...I don't believe he will.

New blood please.

I don't think John Guy or Modrak are the problems at all. It all boils down to Jim "Moneyman" Overdorf. He is the "financial overseer" for this team and is unwilling to pay guys what they are worth, yet overpay for Dockery and Walker. Ever ask yourself whose bright idea it was to trade your pro bowl left tackle? Or why they didn't pay him what he was worth? Yeah the Bills gave T.O. the money, but got it back when they released Walker and Dockery. Ralph needs to relieve Overdorf of his duties.