Healthy Detox after Overindulging

Booster4324

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/2238...-overindulging/

For a powerful Super Cleanse Broth, simmer any combination of the following ingredients for an hour: collards, Swiss chard, kale, mustard greens, cabbage, dandelion, Brussels sprouts, daikon radish, watercress, seaweed, shitake mushrooms, cilantro, garlic, leeks, fennel, anise, fresh ginger, and turmeric. Drink 8 ounces twice a day.

:lol:

Stand with feet shoulder-width apart in front of a tree. Inhale while raising your right leg and exhale while placing your right foot on the ground in front of you between your body and the tree.

Inhale while raising both arms from the sides until they come together over your head. Exhale while lowering your hands in front of your face. Visualize green light running down your face as your hands move down to your chest.

Inhale as you move your hands to the right rib cage over your liver. Exhale as you move your arms down your right abdomen and right leg, as if pushing down and out with your hands. Visualize the green light moving the toxins out of the liver, down the liver meridian on the inside right leg, and out the big toe

That is very healthful. Buy ya 30 days in detox every time.

u do know that it is pronounce shitakee....i just figured that shitake mushrooms had made it into everyday language....not comin' down on you for not knowing, was just curious as to why you highlighted it....it is funny though....

I found it sorta funny and yes I never heard of them. The whole article was sort of funny though. So I thought I would post it.

u do know that it is pronounce shitakee....i just figured that shitake mushrooms had made it into everyday language....not comin' down on you for not knowing, was just curious as to why you highlighted it....it is funny though....

I thought it was funny as well. I knew how it was pronounced, just thought shitake (take a s**t) was appropriate.

P.S I think it's spelled shiitake?

Yeah I googled it before posting and it seems it is misspelled. Well sorta http://www.aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/...ionary/shiitake

I liked the first spelling better though, so :lol:

how do you pronounce piisstake?