Top 10 things you won't hear

Albany,n.y.

I dont know about you, but I have watched every GB game this year (Aaron is on one of my fantasy teams, plus I just enjoy watching him play). Let me say, his O line is worse than our O line. Maybe with our injuries now, we are probably equal or worse than his, but thats a recent development.

Jared Allen alone has 8 sacks against him in 2 games. One thing you are missing is that our O line has given up sginificantly less sacks under Fitz than Trent despite injuries to various guys on our O Line. Our O line is playing poorly for sure right now, but GB's is terrible.

More importnatly though...who cares who's line is worst...the point is they are both terrible lines and Aaron is highly productive and dominat despite his horrid line and Trent is one of the 3 least productive QB's in the NFL along with JaMarcus Russel and anyone who QB's the Browns, although Quinn just had a game last week that would take Trent 3 games to compile those stats he got in one game.

First off, I don't believe you when you say you have watched every GB game this year. We have played more than a few games at the same time slot, so..... Having said that, I myself have watched more than a few GB games this year, and I can tell you this with 99% certainty that our Line has been much worse than theirs. I've already listed the reasons to why the sack numbers are the way they are so I won't repeat them again.

In regards to who is a more productive QB, you have no arguments here. That wasn't the point I was trying to make, but of course your one track mind lead you to believe that I was trying to imply something beyond what I said.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I don't believe you when you say you have watched every GB game this year. We have played more than a few games at the same time slot, so..... Having said that, I myself have watched more than a few GB games this year, and I can tell you this with 99% certainty that our Line has been much worse than theirs. I've already listed the reasons to why the sack numbers are the way they are so I won't repeat them again.

In regards to who is a more productive QB, you have no arguments here. That wasn't the point I was trying to make, but of course your one track mind lead you to believe that I was trying to imply something beyond what I said.

I watch games every week at the same sports bar with my friends. We have all the games on, all around us every week. Because my friend is a huge GB fan and she is from GB, the Packers game is always one of the games in front of us along with the Bills. Not to mention, I have Grant and Rodgers on some of my fantasy teams, so I always have interest in the game. I watch several games every Sunday either because myself or friends have fantasy players on them or my friends are big fans of the team (like Dal, Indy, NO, Was, Pitt, or Philly). Not to mention, 3 of the players I enjoy watching the most are Rodgers, Brees, and Andre Johnson...

Anytime someone calls you out on one of your posts you say they have a one track mind. Funny thing is, you have the one track mind as usually when you are getting called out its on something to do with Trent. Many of your posts and comments are either direct or indirect excuses for Trent. Just like you are going out of your way here to make statements about GB's line not being nearly as bad as Buffalos as an indirect reason why Aaron is so much more productive than Trent behind a bad O Line. I have even seen you say similar things this year before.

You did the same thing with a Cutler thread a couple weeks ago...you just constantly put indirect comments and threads up to defend Trent and you think you are sly about it, and when someone calls you on it you say they are on a crusade or have a one track mind. Thats literally your most common reply to anyone questioning your posts...

My point is, GB has one of the worst lines in football...whether you think Buffalos O Line is better or worse is a mute point as they are both playing terrible and amongst the worst in the league, so why even try and argue which is worse? If you put either of our QB's in GB this year their stats would still be terrible. If you put Aaron in Buffalo this year, we would be challenging for a playoff spot and DJ would (unfortunately) still be our coach. So, once again, who cares if GB or Buffalos line is slightyly better or worse, they both have playerd terrible. Aaron has found great success behind his terrible line while our QB's cant get it done...end of story.

1. Anytime someone calls you out on one of your posts you say they have a one track mind.

2. Many of your posts and comments are either direct or indirect excuses for Trent.

3. If you put Aaron in Buffalo this year, we would be challenging for a playoff spot and DJ would (unfortunately) still be our coach.

4. ...end of story.

1. Nope, you are basically the one that I accuse of having a one track mind.

2. Really? Many of my posts? Talk about being delusional, there is a way to disprove this, check out my posting history, and tell me again that many of my posts are "either direct or inderect excuses for Trent"

3. :thumbsup:

4. Only in your book

1. Nope, you are basically the one that I accuse of having a one track mind.

2. Really? Many of my posts? Talk about being delusional, there is a way to disprove this, check out my posting history, and tell me again that many of my posts are "either direct or inderect excuses for Trent"

3. :thumbsup:

4. Only in your book

Not going to get in a debate with you over non football stuff here, but you say it to several others. And you have been called out for you indirect posts by several posters, and you know it.

So, since you ignored the football stuff in the post, I will ask you again. What is your point of trying to split hairs on which O line is worse when they are clearly both playing amongst the worst in the league?

What is your point of trying to split hairs on which O line is worse when they are clearly both playing amongst the worst in the league?

Simple, that there is a misconception of GreenBays line being as bad as what some people claim it to be based on the sack totals.

Can you explain the misconception? Are you saying Green Bay has a good O-line despite the sacks, or that the sacks are Rodgers fault & not the lines?

Let me answer it like this

I said:

Simple, that there is a misconception of GreenBays line being as bad as what some people claim it to be based on the sack totals.

then you said:

Are you saying Green Bay has a good O-line despite the sacks, or that the sacks are Rodgers fault & not the lines?

How can we can continue in a rational manner when you just make **** up?

For a full explanation http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1649836

Let me answer it like this

I said:

then you said:

Are you saying Green Bay has a good O-line despite the sacks, or that the sacks are Rodgers fault & not the lines?

How can we can continue in a rational manner when you just make **** up?

For a full explanation http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1649836

Huh? He asked you a very precise question and yet you respond with gibberish rather than just answer the question...

His question is: Are you saying Green Bay has a good O-line despite the sacks, or that the sacks are Rodgers fault & not the lines?

What is so hard about answering direct questions for you? I dont see anything wrong with his question...

You and a handful of Trent supporters are the only ones downplaying how bad Green Bay's line is. In some bizarre way some here find the need to put down Rodgers and other good QBs accomplishments, as if this protects TE's dismal play somehow.

LMAO, it is the last dying breathe of the TE's merry band of apologists.

Rodgers is having one hell of a season behind what many experts think is the worst line in a few years.

You and a handful of Trent supporters are the only ones downplaying how bad Green Bay's line is. In some bizarre way some here find the need to put down Rodgers and other good QBs accomplishments, as if this protects TE's dismal play somehow.

Rodgers is having one hell of a season behind what many experts think is the worst line in a few years.

Rodgers is having a great season because Rodgers has BALLS THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS. Trent has two raisins that circulate a little bloodflow to his nether regions...

I gained massive respect for Rodgers the way he took a massive licking from the Vikings and get getting up, and getting up and getting up. And despite being sacked 8 times, hurried dozens more, he slung it down the field and almost brought them back into a game they had no business being in.

That toughness is what I dream to see from a Bills QB. Rodgers would have been a great fit personality-wise for Buffalo. No telling if our crack staff of coaches could screw him up though.

10) He just needs more time.

9) If he ever gets good coaching...

8) The coaches screwed him.

7) We'll be able to get a 1st round pick for him, at worst a 2nd round pick.

6) How could he ever play well behind that line?

5) He has the potential to be a top 10 QB.

4) His 1st season as a starter was better than Jim Kelly's, just look at the stats.

3) Let's bring him back.

2) He felt starting in the UFL was better for him than being a backup in the NFL.

1) He's not in the NFL this season, but he'll be back and he will light it up and haunt us for years.

So far, we former Edwards fans have been a heck of a lot more rational than the fans of his predecessor. That's because we were always Bills fans first, not Trent fans. We didn't fall in love with the guy like his predecessor's fans did. When he proved not to be the answer, we were prepared to move on. Trent is done as a Bill. I could care less what he does with his next NFL team, if he gets another NFL team. If he "lights it up" on some Sunday, more power to him, it certainly won't haunt any of us. Basically, he played his way off the team, it wasn't anyone else's fault but his own, just like the guy before him.

As a former Edwards supporter, you would hear me say #6.

So what other Bills players do you no longer 'support'?

My answer is any Bills player who, barring injury, has been permanently benched and has already played his last game in a Bills uniform. That's Trent Edwards situation now. Fitzpatrick will be the backup next year unless Brohm beats him out, in which case he'll be waived. The starter isn't on the roster. There's no room for Trent Edwards on this team.

For past players who were still on the team until the season ended see Melvin Fowler 2008, I stopped supporting him the day he quit on the team and was banned from the lineup. I think we all stopped supporting Rob Johnson before he hit the waiver wire.

This is a popular but fallacious misconception regarding Aaron Rodgers and his offensive line. This assumption is based purely on his sack stats and not from gameday observation. Aaron Rodgers is a fantastic QB who plays without fear, he tends to hold on to the ball until he sees an open receiver. Much of his sacks are attributed to holding the ball til the last second, which is another reason why he doesn't throw that many INT's, meaning that he doesn't rush out a pass because he is feeling the heat.

This is what I said, now if you want to take this as some "bizarre" way of me putting "down Rodgers", then what can I tell you?

:lol:

Huh? He asked you a very precise question and yet you respond with gibberish rather than just answer the question...

His question is: Are you saying Green Bay has a good O-line despite the sacks, or that the sacks are Rodgers fault & not the lines?

What is so hard about answering direct questions for you? I dont see anything wrong with his question...

Because that's not what I said you moron.

Where did I say Green Bay has a good O-line? Show me where I even implied that. Show me.

10) He just needs more time.

9) If he ever gets good coaching...

8) The coaches screwed him.

7) We'll be able to get a 1st round pick for him, at worst a 2nd round pick.

6) How could he ever play well behind that line?

5) He has the potential to be a top 10 QB.

4) His 1st season as a starter was better than Jim Kelly's, just look at the stats.

3) Let's bring him back.

2) He felt starting in the UFL was better for him than being a backup in the NFL.

1) He's not in the NFL this season, but he'll be back and he will light it up and haunt us for years.

So far, we former Edwards fans have been a heck of a lot more rational than the fans of his predecessor. That's because we were always Bills fans first, not Trent fans. We didn't fall in love with the guy like his predecessor's fans did. When he proved not to be the answer, we were prepared to move on. Trent is done as a Bill. I could care less what he does with his next NFL team, if he gets another NFL team. If he "lights it up" on some Sunday, more power to him, it certainly won't haunt any of us. Basically, he played his way off the team, it wasn't anyone else's fault but his own, just like the guy before him.

I liked him..Now I dont..Next....

This is a popular but fallacious misconception regarding Aaron Rodgers and his offensive line. This assumption is based purely on his sack stats and not from gameday observation. Aaron Rodgers is a fantastic QB who plays without fear, he tends to hold on to the ball until he sees an open receiver. Much of his sacks are attributed to holding the ball til the last second, which is another reason why he doesn't throw that many INT's, meaning that he doesn't rush out a pass because he is feeling the heat.

So to say that GreenBay's line is worse or almost as bad as the Bills line is just plain wrong.

This is your spin Magox, and it is obvious to anyone who takes the time to read your posts. To say that the Packers offensive line isn't even almost as bad as the Bills, is flat out wrong. I have watched the majority of Green Bay's games this year. Just like Alpha I go and watch the games every week at the same bar, that has the ticket. You have no idea what Aaron Rodgers has to do, just to survive behind that line. It's nothing short of amazing.

Your dilemma is how do you convince others that most of those sacks are his fault. The problem is that anyone who watches the games sees right through your crap. The truth is Buffalo has a piss poor line much like Green Bay's, but probably slightly better. Aaron Rodgers would make alot of plays behind this line. Sorry to burst your bubble. TE certainly didn't get helped behind this line but his play speaks for itself.

The line seems to hold up much better for Fitzpatrick. Why do you think that is?

Edwards 181 attempts 21 sacks

Fitzpatrick 108 attempts 6 sacks

Kind of makes you wonder how bad it would look if Fitzy had been handeling the starting duties all year.

Here is a nice read on the packer line. If you don't trust me or the other posters who watch these games, just research it for yourself and you will find alot more articles just like it.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/69537632.html

Because that's not what I said you moron.

Where did I say Green Bay has a good O-line? Show me where I even implied that. Show me.

You said it was a misconception that Green Bays O-line was as bad as what some people claim it to be based on the sack totals. That implies that it is better than some people claim it to be.

You still have not said what the misconception is.

You said it was a misconception that Green Bays O-line was as bad as what some people claim it to be based on the sack totals. That implies that it is better than some people claim it to be.

You still have not said what the misconception is.

It's like talking to a bunch of preschoolers.

I said it 3 times already. The misconception is that the line is not as bad as some people make it out to be. That's the misconception :lol:

It's really not that difficult. :beer: