Kendall Simmons signed

Just tweeted by BuffaloBills.com

"The Bills signed OL Kendall Simmons to the 53-man roster. OL Eric Wood was placed on Injured Reserve."

Well I have heard of him ........whether he has anything left in the tank I guess we'll find out. We had to sign a few bodies to even field a line. Bring in a few more........ hard to imagine they could be much worse.

Was waiting for some OL moves. Fingers are crossed. Jamon Meredith wasn't expected to perform, but I am actually surprised. He has not played that bad in his role for a guy who couldn't make it on the craptastic line in Green Bay.

Anyone available at this point in the season is going to have serious question marks, but if he is even a shadow of his former self this is a good pickup.

Simmons did sign a 3 year deal with the Pats in early September and was just released a week or 2 ago. At least he is in football shape...beyond that, who knows.

Simmons did sign a 3 year deal with the Pats in early September and was just released a week or 2 ago. At least he is in football shape...beyond that, who knows.

That is more than can be said about McKinney, who looked like he'd been eating three meals a day at Cracker Barrel before he got hurt.

I am glad the Bills signed someone, and I am hopeful that Simmons can return to his previoius form. But, I have a hard time believing that the Pats* would have cut him a few weeks ago if he could play right now. NE* has had some injuries on their line and would definitely have kept Simmons if he was able to play. I have a feeling he is damaged goods right now.

Hopefully I am wrong. If he can play, this is a great pickup.

It just amazes me how inept this front office and coaching staff is...what a team of galacticly impaired bozo's. How Ralph Wilson tolerates these idiots I'll never understand.

This team has had a revolving door at LT since week 2, even starting a practice squad player from another team and they never addressed even trying to sign a replacement tackle worth a damn. From what I've read Levi Jones is started and playing well for the Redskins. Now this past week another team has brought in Jon Runyan, the Chargers.

Now after every decent FA tackle has been signed and a guard gets injured they finally sign a freaking guard after moving the starting guard Levitre to tackle.

For whatever reason this staff failed to find a replacement for Jason Peters in the draft, free agency and now that is coming back to bite them in the azz.

They cut the starting right tackle because after they moved him to left tackle he couldn't get to the line fast enough to run the "no huddle" ...which has since been scrapped.

That fact that the front office refused to pay Jason Peters 2 years ago has kept this team from having decent play from their O line for going on 3 years now.Just think if they had upped Peters pay with a one million dollar bonus just for making the pro bowl instead of stonewalling the guy, oh yea, it pays to be cheap.

I just don't get how you let a near billion dollar franchise run itself into the ground like this, is the owner just watching out a window somewhere ...looking at the squirrels run around in the trees?

That was only 8 months too late. We should have signed this guy when FA began.

You can thank Jauron for that. I would have taken a proven vet over the rookie anyday.

If healthy the line could have been ,and this is my lineup..

LT Levetre, LG Simmons C Hangy, RG Wood, RT Bulter