New G.M.

peanuts

count me among the football know-nothing club....is he related to Roman? :unsure:

k....looked him up and he is with the bears and has buffalo experience and is a native.....

You really don't know anything about football then, do you if you have no clue about G. Gabriel...

You wouldn't love to watch his offensive magic work on our pityfull AVP calls. I am sure he could develop the passing game and then the running game would be a hammer attack....

I don't want him making calls for us period. Martz doesn't care about the running game, he just wants to pass.

You really don't know anything about football then, do you if you have no clue about G. Gabriel...

he knows plenty about football...you're the idiot spewing about how you want martz or whoever more than shanahan, its jst Gabriel isn't that well known because the bears suck incase you haven't noticed...can we hire a GM from a winning franchise like Indi or NE or Pittsburg if we are going with the first year no experience GM route

who is Greg Gabriel?

and youd rather have Marc Trestman or Mike Martz, than Shanahan?

count me among the football know-nothing club....is he related to Roman? :unsure:

k....looked him up and he is with the bears and has buffalo experience and is a native.....

Duh!!!???!!! Hello?

Greg Gabriel:

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/FrontOffi...ont_office_id=7

Awesome Pup will be over to see both of you shortly. Have your keyboards ready. B-)

You wouldn't love to watch his offensive magic work on our pityfull AVP calls. I am sure he could develop the passing game and then the running game would be a hammer attack....

I think it would actually be quite interesting and potentially quite potent to develop a Rams style offense here in the snowy east. Certainly, the Greatest Show on Earth sty;e game does not transfer exactly here in an outdoor stadium in a windy Ralph.

However, the key to this style was not throwing away the run to pass but in throwing away the TE as a checkdowm target in place of downfield passing to the WR.

The Bills actually have the talent at WR right now to do this and also RBs with enough pass catching ability to be a cutrate Marshall Faulk in this style which did use Faulk effectively in the run attack at its best.

The new G.M. should be Greg Gabriel with strong Buffalo roots. H.C. Marc Trestman or Mike Martz and keep Perry around and work on improving the Defense...

I thought you meant this guy...

(awesome video!)

Speed Train - RB

Air Plane - QB

Big Dipper - Tight End

Bumper Car - O-Line

Sledgehammer - THE NEW GM/COACH!

I think it would actually be quite interesting and potentially quite potent to develop a Rams style offense here in the snowy east. Certainly, the Greatest Show on Earth sty;e game does not transfer exactly here in an outdoor stadium in a windy Ralph.

However, the key to this style was not throwing away the run to pass but in throwing away the TE as a checkdowm target in place of downfield passing to the WR.

The Bills actually have the talent at WR right now to do this and also RBs with enough pass catching ability to be a cutrate Marshall Faulk in this style which did use Faulk effectively in the run attack at its best.

That is what i am talking about, exciting offense not boring...

he knows plenty about football...you're the idiot spewing about how you want martz or whoever more than shanahan, its jst Gabriel isn't that well known because the bears suck incase you haven't noticed...can we hire a GM from a winning franchise like Indi or NE or Pittsburg if we are going with the first year no experience GM route

Stop talking with garbage in your mouth, and google G. Gabriel.