Will Ralph and Brandon take advantage of this 'head start'

DarthICE

Like NFLN said last night, we now have the jump on the rest of the league to start courting a new HC. Even the Browns still have a HC which would detur some from wanting to talk with them.

I pray Ralph and Russ jump on this FAST and get a guy under wraps before the season ends.

Like NFLN said last night, we now have the jump on the rest of the league to start courting a new HC. Even the Browns still have a HC which would detur some from wanting to talk with them.

I pray Ralph and Russ jump on this FAST and get a guy under wraps before the season ends.

I think it's more important to get a good GM in here first. There will be plenty of time to pick a coach. Everything I have read is that Brandon is looking for a GM before a coach.

I think it's more important to get a good GM in here first. There will be plenty of time to pick a coach. Everything I have read is that Brandon is looking for a GM before a coach.

Ron wolf, Charlie Casserly or the ol boy that was fired wrongly from Tampa are my choices.

If they wait, they will get killed by the likes of Danny Snyder and possibly Jerry Jones (if Wade doesn't win a playoff game).

I think with what Danny boy has done since he has owned the team and especially this year with Zorn, will make it very difficult for him to hire a big time football coach...I sure as hell would refuse to work for someone like him. Jerrah is a little too mettle some for a big name coach as well (I think with Parcells leaving, jerry dropped a notch or two for an owner a big time coach wants to work for). I don't see a Cowher, Holmgren or Shanahan working well in those types of circumstances...

Look, its simple. No GM comes here with a head coach already in place. Its the GM's job to pick the coach. Why everyone keeps going back and forth on this amazes me. The reason we put an interim coach in for the time being tells a GM canditate that he gets the reigns!

Look, its simple. No GM comes here with a head coach already in place. Its the GM's job to pick the coach. Why everyone keeps going back and forth on this amazes me. The reason we put an interim coach in for the time being tells a GM candidate that he gets the reigns!

Ok lets pray he gets the reigns with no interference from Ralph

I agree and I don't understand why we are waiting for a GM - if Brandon is on board, why don't we have a new GM already? Perhaps our new GM is waiting in the wings and one of his demands for signing was removing Jauron before his signing was announced...

I agree and I don't understand why we are waiting for a GM - if Brandon is on board, why don't we have a new GM already? Perhaps our new GM is waiting in the wings and one of his demands for signing was removing Jauron before his signing was announced...

Have to contact them, see if interested, negotiate a contract....these things take a few days.

TB? He was awful...he and Gruden ran that team in the ground with terrible draft picks, flip flopping worse than us with their QB's, etc. Please, not him

You are wrong on Bruce Allen.

The QB thing in Tampa was due to Gruden never being happy with his play at the QB position. Not only that, but after the Super Bowl, Allen fled to Atlanta and helped them out.

He was long gone when Tampa began to implode.