Jauron blindsided by the news according to Adam Schefter

dave mcbride

Jauron was blindsided because he believed Mr. Ralph who amazingly is about a season removed from agreeing to extend Jauron's contract. Its a testimony not only to Jauron's football blindness in not seeing he deserved to be canned given his results and Mr. Ralph's blindness for judging two straight 7-9 seasons as meriting extension.

The mope was surprised?

Just goes to show you. Jauron is as clueless in life as he was calling a game

Good effin' riddance!

He never should have been hired in the first place.

If they ever film a sequel to "Weekend at Bernie's", Jauron is a prefect fit for the lead character.-Especially with those shades he's been wearing.

thats 'multimillionaire' Jauron .I wish I were that clueless...or lucky financially...

Hey Beastmode,

still waiting to see who the whiny B word is gonna be by the end of the year.

Don't worry, you don't have to stray too far, just go in the bathroom and turn on the light

:D

Hey, when people can't even get a firm grip of the obvious, you really have to wonder :rolleyes: (a la Dickiepoo).

Now, I am sure I could find some whining if I searched your old posts, but I really don't care enough to expend the energy :rolleyes:

Ralph wasn't thinking about it last week, and he wasn't thinking about it three days ago. But after the Tenn game he started thinking about it and once you start thinking about it you had better act on it.

Ralph made a halftime adjustment.

You guys think you have it bad- I lived in Chicago for Jauron's full stint as head coach of the Bears.

Low and behold, move back to Buffalo and get the "Jauron experience" for 3 1/2 years with my home team.

Ughh........

Can you move to Boston?