Toronto Game

CodeMonkey

With the Bills sucking ass and the Jets tanking as well, I bet people are willing to pay top dollar to go see that game :lol: A quick look at eBay showed me people are bidding in the $40 range for a pair of tickets! ;)

Are people who spent the money on tickets to that game going? Or are you planning on selling your tickets or cutting your losses and just not going? I suppose if you paid face value or so for those tickets it might be too much to just throw them in the trash.

With the Bills sucking ass and the Jets tanking as well, I bet people are willing to pay top dollar to go see that game :lol: A quick look at eBay showed me people are bidding in the $40 range for a pair of tickets! ;)

Are people who spent the money on tickets to that game going? Or are you planning on selling your tickets or cutting your losses and just not going? I suppose if you paid face value or so for those tickets it might be too much to just throw them in the trash.

A friend of mine bought the series and is taking a beating. He has pretty nice seats, first row of the upper deck in the corner of the end zone, but can't sell them and they are $150 per ticket. He had to eat the pre-season tickets and sold last years for $30 apiece! I put them up on The Trading Post forum asking for best offer to help him out, but doubt I will get any replies...

Actually I just checked eBay closer and some people are paying at least half face value for some of the tickets. You might want to put your friends tickets there and give it a shot since they are decent tickets.

They have been sitting on stub hub since the start of the season...

A friend of mine bought the series and is taking a beating. He has pretty nice seats, first row of the upper deck in the corner of the end zone, but can't sell them and they are $150 per ticket. He had to eat the pre-season tickets and sold last years for $30 apiece! I put them up on The Trading Post forum asking for best offer to help him out, but doubt I will get any replies...

$150 for upper deck corner seats??

Yikes.

I've often wondered, with the Bills wallowing in mediocrity, if the Rogers group would feel compelled to persuade Bills management to put a better product on the field. After all, they did cut a check for $78 million. I would think that would buy them a little say in the matter.

I've often wondered, with the Bills wallowing in mediocrity, if the Rogers group would feel compelled to persuade Bills management to put a better product on the field. After all, they did cut a check for $78 million. I would think that would buy them a little say in the matter.

Since Ralph already has the money (like the sold out Ralph Wilson stadium money he's got) no-one but his has a say.

Happily something did finally compel a move, albeit 2 years too late.

Old Ralphie outhustled the Rogers group and got their money up front. In the long run, if the Toronto Group wins the auction bid for the franchise the Rogers group can reasonably claim that they are already part of the Bills market and avoid the expensive franchise relocation fee. The up front $78 million payment will have resulted in a significant savings for the long term canadien investors. ;)