Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't make anything up you whiny internet cop, look further back and you'll see it. you'll also see your posts are dull and joyless, not funny, and i blame you for the poor bills play.

how about you tough guys take your argument somewhere else because no one else cares to read about it

i didn't make anything up you whiny internet cop, look further back and you'll see it. you'll also see your posts are dull and joyless, not funny, and i blame you for the poor bills play.

So two months ago I made a mention about somebody being held on a play and to you that constitutes "simon bitches about holding a lot"?

Keep it up. Please.

So two months ago I made a mention about somebody being held on a play and to you that constitutes "simon bitches about holding a lot"?

Keep it up. Please.

This argument is dull as **** to the rest of us...yet strangely, still more entertaining than most Bills games.

This argument is dull as **** to the rest of us...yet strangely, still more entertaining than most Bills games.

fwiw, it's pretty damned dull to me too.

He's just mad because I happened to be the one who gave him his final warning about flaming other people/telling them to kill themselves/etc/adnauseum. :(