Hardy talks...TO, his expectations, Vick...

Beerball

Link

It was probably one of the most difficult times for me. I definitely had to learn to be patient and stay positive. I've never been hurt in the 23 years of my life, at least not to that extreme where I've had to sit out for a long period of time.

Hopefully I'll be playing this Sunday. I don't have any expectations on when I'm going to play and when I'm going to start. I'll just go and everyday just get better. If you have expectations and you can't live up to them, that is when things start going wrong for guys mentally.

Then having an elite, Hall of Fame superstar come in and just take me under his wing and guide me through everything really helped. I asked a lot of question, a whole lot of questions. And he answered all of them. He just wanted to help. He told me that he really never had anyone the way that I did, and any possible way he could help, he will. And he's kept his word.

Guest dog14787

The front office needs to address the issue again of Michael Vick coming to Buffalo so the media and players give it a rest.

Anyone with a brain can see its the type of thing that can divide a locker room yet it continues on,

Our FO is pathetic :blink:

What do you expect the front office to say? If they even said they were the slightest bit interested in him, that's tampering. We're i nthe middle of a seaosn, you don't astart talking about players you're interested in or not interested in for the following season. You can take shots at the front office for many things, but not making a statement about Michael Vick is NOT one of them.

The front office doesn't owe you or the players an explanation. The only pathetic thing around here is how stupid most posters are.

The front office needs to address the issue again of Michael Vick coming to Buffalo so the media and players give it a rest.

Anyone with a brain can see its the type of thing that can divide a locker room yet it continues on,

Our FO is pathetic :lol:

This of course assuming the Michael Vick question is at the fore-front of locker room discussion even when the media's not around.

What do you expect the front office to say? If they even said they were the slightest bit interested in him, that's tampering. We're i nthe middle of a seaosn, you don't astart talking about players you're interested in or not interested in for the following season. You can take shots at the front office for many things, but not making a statement about Michael Vick is NOT one of them.

The front office doesn't owe you or the players an explanation. The only pathetic thing around here is how stupid most posters are.

The FO could come out and say that Trent Edwards is the starting QB of this team....period....We will evaluate all positions at the end of the season.....Simple plain truth.....something this FO cannot make.

What do you expect the front office to say? If they even said they were the slightest bit interested in him, that's tampering.

It's not tampering if they discuss people by their alter egos. I am sure there could be a mutual agreement whereby the Bills and someone named Mexico could be worked out.

I can see the media making a big deal out of it, but I don't see how it would be a locker room divider. He was a team player and never a locker room problem from what I recall.