Like to Gamble?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

I'm not much of a gambler, but a friend of mine has convinced me to invest a small amount in what many feel is a gold mine waiting to happen, for as little as $140.00 you can make an investment in something that could have you set for life.

Grab some Dinars, throw them in a strong box and watch your investment grow.

http://www.dinartrade.com/

Guest dog14787
yeah, you have a better chance at winning the lottery than you do getting "rich" off iraqi money

http://www.iraqidinar.org/

What, Oil make money, nawww, no way.

The guy who wrote the book you refer to says he would have still bought Dinars. Sounds like he bought fake currency to me and now he wants to make money telling folks about it.

Had I known then what I have placed in this eBook, I would have not bought dinar the way I did. Yes, I would have still bought dinar, but I would have saved myself a lot of money and understood the true risks without false hopes!

The fact of the matter is the new Dinar has risen 45% since October 15 and will continue to rise.

Guest dog14787
Why does everyone think investing is a get rich quick scheme?

It seldom ever is and if someone makes it out to be, its probably illegal or to good to be true.

Guest dog14787
sure, it has risen 45% from what. are you adjusting for inflation? are you adjusting for the loss in value of the dollar?

From an investment standpoint, the value of the dollar would not have an effect on the value of the Iraq Dinars once the purchase was made so I'm not sure I follow you, inflation in oil prices or the world becoming more or less dependent on oil in the future are all variables to consider I suppose.

Guest dog14787
So says the person that started a thread pushing an investment as a get rich quick scheme. :lol:

Its not really a get rich quick scheme to me, it will take some time and there are risks involved. This is not something I would recommend anyone doing without researching it to the fullest extent.

I'm not much of a gambler, but a friend of mine has convinced me to invest a small amount in what many feel is a gold mine waiting to happen, for as little as $140.00 you can make an investment in something that could have you set for life.

Grab some Dinars, throw them in a strong box and watch your investment grow.

http://www.dinartrade.com/

You're pushing a site that advocates that people actually buy the notes?????

Kid, I hope you have a good day job, because you're not going to retire on your currency trading knowledge. That is such a bad idea in so many different ways... :lol:

Guest dog14787
You're pushing a site that advocates that people actually buy the notes?????

Kid, I hope you have a good day job, because you're not going to retire on your currency trading knowledge. That is such a bad idea in so many different ways... :wallbash:

lol, I'm not pushing the site and I'm not holding my breath on getting rich quick, but care to enlighten me on why this is such a bad idea.

Some useful input would be appreciated DC Tom. :lol:

lol, I'm not pushing the site and I'm not holding my breath on getting rich, but care to enlighten me on why this is such a bad idea.

Some useful input would be appreciated :lol:

You're kidding, right? You can't figure out for yourself that buying them doesn't mean **** if you can't sell them, even if you're not getting bills counterfeited by some nitwit with a laser printer?

Man, I hope you still live with your parents. You're clearly not capable of taking care of yourself. :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
You're kidding, right? You can't figure out for yourself that buying them doesn't mean **** if you can't sell them, even if you're not getting bills counterfeited by some nitwit with a laser printer?

Man, I hope you still live with your parents. You're clearly not capable of taking care of yourself. :wallbash:

I'm beginning to think you are actually stupider then I originally gave you credit for Tom, this tip came from a banker and the currency from the site I posted has already been verified as being genuine.

Do you have anything better then that, talk about nitwit, I never said I knew anything about currency exchange, yet all you can do is insult my intelligence without reason. :lol:

Guest dog14787
Consider this: If you had a sure-fire way to get rich would you go and tell everyone about it on a website?

PTR

If I could help my fellow Bills fans get rich then we could all get together one day and buy the Buffalo Bills with Dinars. :lol: