Mr. Larry will be in Nashville this weekend for the game...

realtruelove

He's coming specifically to see the Bills game. I'm going to be taking him to all the Honky Tonks on Friday night. After I get a few drinks in him, hopefully he will loosen up enough for me to find out what's going on with the Bills. More to come.

Can this be any more vague?

He's coming specifically to see the Bills game. I'm going to be taking him to all the Honky Tonks on Friday night. After I get a few drinks in him, hopefully he will loosen up enough for me to find out what's going on with the Bills. More to come.

larry quinn or tannebaum? those are the only 2 Larry's that matter to the future of the bills franchise...

So it's being called "finding out whats going on with the Bills" after you "loosen" him up with a few drinks?

Dude, that sounds really, really gay...

I bet that's not all you are planning to "loosen" up on him...he better watch his belt-buckle...

:sick:

:lol:

So it's being called "finding out whats going on with the Bills" after you "loosen" him up with a few drinks?

Dude, that sounds really, really gay...

I bet that's not all you are planning to "loosen" up on him...he better watch his belt-buckle...

:wallbash:

:lol:

Are you kidding me? Is that the best you can do? How long did you sit at your computer thinking that one up?

But seriously, We took Mr. Larry to the Honky Tonks last night and had a great time. Spent a long time at Tootsies, the bands upstairs and downstairs were fantastic. Mr. Larry slipped off and said he had to pick up a souvenir for his girlfriend. Hmmmmm...... I am going to see if I can convince Mr. Larry to actually post something himself this weekend while he's at my house, he has an account on TBD, but doesn't use it. He really doesn't even like computers. He's old school, probably like Mr. Wilson.

The weather in Nashville this weekend is perfect, should be in the low 70's and sunny for the game tomorrow. For those of you that have never been, I encourage you to plan a trip to visit, you will not regret it.

Are you kidding me? Is that the best you can do? How long did you sit at your computer thinking that one up?

But seriously, We took Mr. Larry to the Honky Tonks last night and had a great time. Spent a long time at Tootsies, the bands upstairs and downstairs were fantastic. Mr. Larry slipped off and said he had to pick up a souvenir for his girlfriend. Hmmmmm...... I am going to see if I can convince Mr. Larry to actually post something himself this weekend while he's at my house, he has an account on TBD, but doesn't use it. He really doesn't even like computers. He's old school, probably like Mr. Wilson.

The weather in Nashville this weekend is perfect, should be in the low 70's and sunny for the game tomorrow. For those of you that have never been, I encourage you to plan a trip to visit, you will not regret it.