NFL Fans react to Vick speculation..., pretty funny

Beerball

Comments from ESPN article...

stolen link

*My favorites in bold.(more stolen stuff)

mjhub1984 (11/9/2009 at 2:22 PM) Report Violation

maybe they will sign Stallworth and Pacman too? consolidate all the troubled players in the NFL its perfect they won't be able to go anywhere when theres 9000 feet of snow on the ground

pollabr1 (11/9/2009 at 2:14 PM) Report Violation

VICK TO BUFFALO IN 2010...Now thats change we can believe in!!!!!

oldsooner1982 (11/9/2009 at 2:14 PM) Report Violation

apparently Buffalo's solution to 15 years of losing is to become the Oakland Raiders

48rockett (11/9/2009 at 2:10 PM) Report Violation

Anything is better than what they have - get Vick...

RM77805 (11/9/2009 at 2:09 PM) Report Violation

Vick is an instant improvement over Edwards and Fitzpatrick....This is a no brainer....

kwicks10 (11/9/2009 at 2:05 PM) Report Violation

Vick could be a decent fit in Buffalo... The line is pretty shaky so a running qb might help. However Jauron must be fired before this happens, hes way to conservative for micheal's playing style. Who knows, what does Buffalo have to lose

bontragerjack (11/9/2009 at 2:04 PM) Report Violation

Maybe we should be asking the fans in Toronto what they think. Ultimately it will be their baggage anyway.

elijah2727 (11/9/2009 at 2:01 PM) Report Violation

Vick will shine again

bigrdp (11/9/2009 at 1:59 PM) Report Violation

If someone makes a mistake do you condemned for life

phichipuffy1 (11/9/2009 at 1:55 PM) Report Violation

Watching the Buffalo Bills is like watching paint dry. Watching Vick on the Bills would be like watching a fly get stuck in some drying paint and watch him struggle to get free; exciting for about a minute, and the fly would probably score just as many touchdowns.

mjhub1984 (11/9/2009 at 1:50 PM) Report Violation

as a pats fan I would love to see Vick 2 games a year would definatly make the AFC East that much better to watch week in and week out. Plus what the hell do the bills have to lose? its not like they are even in the conversation to make the playoffs since freekin bledsoe was there. LET the buffalo side show begin!!!

illinoisboy69 (11/9/2009 at 1:47 PM) Report Violation

Vick just might be what the Bills need to right the ship. They have nothing to lose. If not, then get rid of Owens and Evans. They have zero value without a QB that can deliver the ball.

yanksislesgmen (11/9/2009 at 1:47 PM) Report Violation

if Vick thought prison is bad, wait till he has to live in Western NY....

TrU2317 (11/9/2009 at 1:40 PM) Report Violation

First!!!!! T.O. has wanted Vick as his QB for quite sometime now and I believe that Vick would be a perfect fit for a team that is struggling at the moment. The Bills would sell a lot of tickets bringing Vick into the Franchise. I think they should go for it!!!

SteveShepherd (11/9/2009 at 1:38 PM) Report Violation

Dont you think Jaurons comment is a telling sign for the Bills .... If the head coach has no input into what type of player would be a good fit on the team he is in charge of it is a pretty sorry situation for the organization. Get a back bone Jauron and get a clue Bills. Vick is not good .. he wasnt even good before jail he was just a fan favorite because of his wow factor ... statistically he is weak.

chrisforgione44 (11/9/2009 at 1:36 PM) Report Violation

To have T.O and Vick on the same offense would be pretty fun to watch, not to say they would win or anything, i'm just saying i would watch a bills game if it happened

philliee11 (11/9/2009 at 1:36 PM) Report Violation

the bills really know how to screw with their fanbase

JoJoGreenWave (11/9/2009 at 1:35 PM) Report Violation

Is Vick the same guy he was three years ago? No, but that doesn't mean he still isn't capable of being an average starting quarterback. The bills need someone an Vick has more potential to shine than anyone else out there.

phichipuffy1 (11/9/2009 at 1:55 PM) Report Violation

Watching the Buffalo Bills is like watching paint dry. Watching Vick on the Bills would be like watching a fly get stuck in some drying paint and watch him struggle to get free; exciting for about a minute, and the fly would probably score just as many touchdowns.

Why is that guy posting on an ESPN message board? That was genuinely funny/witty.

This thread is similar to the other Vick thread but it entails totally different information, from a different perspective, on Michael Vick.

And, one more thing...when a post gets to be over 4-6 pages in length, who wants to read every post people have written to get filled in, let alone read something that is 10-12 pages in length??? It's not a sin to start a new post of discussion, although on the same player, but with a different topic! Great job Beerball.

And, one more thing...when a post gets to be over 4-6 pages in length, who wants to read every post people have written to get filled in, let alone read something that is 10-12 pages in length??? It's not a sin to start a new post of discussion, although on the same player, but with a different topic! Great job Beerball.

Thanks BF4LIFE. I knew you would catch the subtleties involved in keeping the flow of information moving in a positive direction!

Thanks BF4LIFE. I knew you would catch the subtleties involved in keeping the flow of information moving in a positive direction!

No problem. I figure that if somebody can start a post about hockey or golf outings...and/or ABSOLUTELY nothing that has to do with football, let alone Buffalo Bills football... then somebody can start a post about a player of interest for the Bills. Yes, a post was started about how Dungy said Vick would be a good fit in Buffalo...but there is no post discussing this topic, less than a dozen pages long, that focuses on the reaction of fans here and ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE!

No problem. I figure that if somebody can start a post about hockey or golf outings...and/or ABSOLUTELY nothing that has to do with football, let alone Buffalo Bills football... then somebody can start a post about a player of interest for the Bills. Yes, a post was started about how Dungy said Vick would be a good fit in Buffalo...but there is no post discussing this topic, less than a dozen pages long, that focuses on the reaction of fans here and ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE!

I'm telling you man, I hear what you're saying.

I don't think it is fair to close a post started by somebody if it entails totally different information, from a different perspective, on any given subject...ala Michael Vick.

I'm telling you man, I hear what you're saying.

I don't think it is fair to close a post started by somebody if it entails totally different information, from a different perspective, on any given subject...ala Michael Vick.

I know what you mean. I'm SOO glad that doesn't happen around here very often.