Vince Young and potential Bills today

zazie

Vince Young is a winner, tough for some of you to swallow I know. He wins games though, huh, when his head is on straight.

Orakpo, Hargrove, Greer Fletcher... all had great games again. Even old Sam Aiken got involved.

But hey, Malcolm Kelly still sucks! so there is some saving grace for the "brain trust"

Well Said. Orakpo Hargrove Greer should all be on this team 100%, and Fletcher prob should have been kept as well (we had a lot of holes back then and adding one more was not the best idea).

Never liked Kelly, never liked Hardy either. He runs like his shoes are filled with cement.

Agree with Vince, loved him at Texas, still like watching him now. I was happy to see their playcalling tailered to his abilities.

I don't recall Vince Young ever being a "potential Bill". The year he went #3 the Bills had the #8 pick, so he was already off the board. Plus we had just drafted the next great HoF QB 2 years prior

Maybe you're assuming Tennessee cuts him and the Bills make a play?

I don't recall Vince Young ever being a "potential Bill". The year he went #3 the Bills had the #8 pick, so he was already off the board. Plus we had just drafted the next great HoF QB 2 years prior

No it was a two-pronged post. First part was about Vince Young. Second was about potential Bills. Sorry for the confusion.

Although Vince would be a big improvement over the Bills qb corp, we never had a chance at him, and unless he starts some dog fights, we likely never will.

I think the Tacks will owe him a HUGE amount of money before next season if they want to keep him. That is the reason the owner mandated he start after their bye. I agree with zazie I would take him in a heatbeat if he gets cut.