MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

You don't know where that motto came from, do you?

http://www.usacitiesonline.com/pacountyphiladelphia.htm

If you actually think that fits Philly even remotely over the last few decades, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you :censored:

Yeah, but "good neighbors" don't spray paint their neighbors yards or put phony "for sale" signs up in their lawn when those neighbors don't win football games either.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He lost his properties. He lost his money.

as he should've...the cold, calculated sociopathic monster that he is doesn't deserve to get that back, IMO. The league reinstated him unfortunately and if any team wants to help him get what he doesn't deserve, I hope and pray it's never my team

i don't have a problem with what vick did, aside from it being extremely stupid as it could have (and did) cost him a king's ransom.

they were his dogs, not someone else'. it's obviously cruel and twisted, but no humans were hurt. i mean people hunt and shoot animals they don't need to shoot, and we all eat meat and wear leather, but since so many people are brainwashed to think that dogs are humans people are up in arms about this.

harden the fck up, you don't care how the cows or chickens you eat are treated, why be such a suck over someone else's dogs?

as he should've...the cold, calculated sociopathic monster that he is doesn't deserve to get that back, IMO. The league reinstated him unfortunately and if any team wants to help him get what he doesn't deserve, I hope and pray it's never my team

This is why I have such a hard time with your side of this. You seem so extreme. You apparently don't believe in forgiving even though you say you only would have a problem if he put on the Bills uniform. Your opinion seems extremely biased, completely negative, not allowing him any room for showing remorse or making retribution for his actions.

This is also why I'm done with this topic. Your cynical opinion won't change. My outlook won't either. Sorry if I angered you with my opinion, I'm just trying to make another side to the story.

Yeah, but "good neighbors" don't spray paint their neighbors yards or put phony "for sale" signs up in their lawn when those neighbors don't win football games either.

Not sure what the "for sale" signs thing is about but Western NY as a whole was pissed off at the punk kids who did that to Leodis

i don't have a problem with what vick did, aside from it being extremely stupid as it could have (and did) cost him a king's ransom.

they were his dogs, not someone else'. it's obviously cruel and twisted, but no humans were hurt. i mean people hunt and shoot animals they don't need to shoot, and we all eat meat and wear leather, but since so many people are brainwashed to think that dogs are humans people are up in arms about this.

harden the fck up, you don't care how the cows or chickens you eat are treated, why be such a suck over someone else's dogs?

Please tell me you don't believe that...it's well-known that he tortured and killed someone else's family pets...there are little kids whose best friends were victims of this monster...some probably still don't know where their pets went

He won a lot of games for a pretty bad Falcons organization. Took the team to an NFC championship game, won a playoff game in Green Bay against Brett Favre.

You're right and explaining the significance of that victory in Lambeau Field in 2003. Up until then, the Packers were undefeated at home in the post season with Brett Favre at the helm. To break that undefeated record in the blistering cold of Lambeau in the thick of the playoffs is a huge thing to do when you are a 2nd or 3rd yr qb in the pros

This is why I have such a hard time with your side of this. You seem so extreme. You apparently don't believe in forgiving even though you say you only would have a problem if he put on the Bills uniform. Your opinion seems extremely biased, completely negative, not allowing him any room for showing remorse or making retribution for his actions.

We get it, you think a sub par QB who clearly has mental issues should be the next starter for the Bills.

OK - start nameing the REAL quaterbacks you would like that we can get next year?

okay, I'll start "namEing" them

Colt McCoy

Jake Locker

Sam Bradford

Jevan Snead

Dan Lefevour

HELL, I'd take Tebow before Vick, and he's not expected to play QB, and hasn't even taken an NFL snap yet.

look at the good teams. they have what most would call "traditional" QBs who stand in the pocket and chuck it. they think pass first, not run. (brady, manning, manning, brees, palmer, rivers, roethlisberger, mcnabb, favre, schaub, flacco, ryan)

truth be told, I'm sickened by the fact that he got out of prison and further sickened by the fact that Goodell reinstated him. The only thing left to cling to is the fact that he's not in Buffalo

okay, I'll start "namEing" them

Colt McCoy

Jake Locker

Sam Bradford

Jevan Snead

Dan Lefevour

HELL, I'd take Tebow before Vick, and he's not expected to play QB, and hasn't even taken an NFL snap yet.

look at the good teams. they have what most would call "traditional" QBs who stand in the pocket and chuck it. they think pass first, not run. (brady, manning, manning, brees, palmer, rivers, roethlisberger, mcnabb, favre, schaub, flacco, ryan)

Mccoy is the best on that board and I want him.

Not sure what the "for sale" signs thing is about but Western NY as a whole was pissed off at the punk kids who did that to Leodis

Please tell me you don't believe that...it's well-known that he tortured and killed someone else's family pets...there are little kids whose best friends were victims of this monster...some probably still don't know where their pets went

did he? that's news to me if he did. well, he's responsible for damaging other people's property, and that's super retarded as he could have just bought as many dogs as he wanted.

philster, you are a vegan right? you realize you'd be a complete hypocrite if you made these comments and coldly and callously ate the flesh of cows or chickens who live the terrible life of a slave and then die ritualistically just so your burger can be extra juicy.

how long have you been vegan for?

truth be told, I'm sickened by the fact that he got out of prison and further sickened by the fact that Goodell reinstated him. The only thing left to cling to is the fact that he's not in Buffalo

Agreed, and for the naysayers, I am not only done with Buffalo, I am done with the NFL. The thugs irritate me, the whole concussion thing and the mental trauma scares me, but that is the last straw.

Agreed, and for the naysayers, I am not only done with Buffalo, I am done with the NFL. The thugs irritate me, the whole concussion thing and the mental trauma scares me, but that is the last straw.

are you vegan as well? do you have any good recipes for vegan chili?

if you do please share it. thanks!

did he? that's news to me if he did. well, he's responsible for damaging other people's property, and that's super retarded as he could have just bought as many dogs as he wanted.

philster, you are a vegan right? you realize you'd be a complete hypocrite if you made these comments and coldly and callously ate the flesh of cows or chickens who live the terrible life of a slave and then die ritualistically just so your burger can be extra juicy.

how long have you been vegan for?

Plants have feelings too, starve.

you're proving my point for me. you are showing that world demands we will other creatures for our survival, so killing them for our entertainment (while perhaps unnecessary and cruel) isn't that bad. no one is a monster for killing animals for sport. thanks, you agree and can stop having an insane and clearly wrong view.