Give Roscoe ONE more chance to get back on track

Chuckknox

I agree. The Bills need to find a way to patch things up with Parrish for the remainder of the season and at least use him in punt return situations. If nothing else, this will allow Jackson to run more plays at RB where he is most useful to the Bills.

I agree. The Bills need to find a way to patch things up with Parrish for the remainder of the season and at least use him in punt return situations. If nothing else, this will allow Jackson to run more plays at RB where he is most useful to the Bills.

Jackson's problem isn't that he is doing punt returns and kick returns; it's that the team cannot get first downs.

Jackson's problem isn't that he is doing punt returns and kick returns; it's that the team cannot get first downs.

Yes, but he could help in that area if he was able to split carries with Lynch 50-50 as opposed to what is going on now.

I hope they keep him and use him after Hardy returns, to me it makes more sense to get rid of that extra safety, but I know how Dick likes his DBs so who knows at this point.

The way this team is run they might just let him go and get nothing in return. Same old same old......

JP was drafted in 04

Roscoe was drafted in 05

Give him yet another chance to prove his futility just like JP had

Then Roscoe can join JP with the Las Vegas Locos

Loco's have scored more offensive points than the Bills.. The way this team is playing they may be in the UFL next year.

He is one of the all time best punt returners, put him back on the field and let him SHOW you. Other teams fear him on the coverage units. So he made a few mistakes, how can any one forget all of his BIG returns so easy.

He can change a game.

The whole situation is typical of how the Bills mishandle players. Roscoe's mistakes cost us less games than Jauron's coaching f-ckups. Not even close. He is a great return man and a passable little receiver. It's not like they can't afford to tie up a roster spot for a kick returner. We have roster spots being manned by guys who belong in the stands, selling beer.

He is one of the all time best punt returners, put him back on the field and let him SHOW you. Other teams fear him on the coverage units. So he made a few mistakes, how can any one forget all of his BIG returns so easy.

He can change a game.

Personally, I think Roscoe's career with the Bills ends on Wednesday.

He can change a game.

He sure changed the Cleveland game...