Joey Porter Tells It Likes It Is - Patriots* Are Cheaters

Steely Dan

Nothing more than jealousy out of Joey's mouth. I would be too if the Pats kicked the team I played for out of the playoffs in the AFCCG twice.

As for illegally videotaping (spygate), the irony is that Joey's HC at the time of spygate, Bill Cower, is one of the coaches who has come out publicly and said that every team does it.

Nothing more than jealousy out of Joey's mouth. I would be too if the Pats kicked the team I played for out of the playoffs in the AFCCG twice.

As for illegally videotaping (spygate), the irony is that Joey's HC at the time of spygate, Bill Cower, is one of the coaches who has come out publicly and said that every team does it.

Tell us why they call the low hit "the Brady Rule" and how the Tuck ruling changed after that game etc etc etc

How many other HC's can get away with abusing the NFL's injury report season after sesaon?

You should be banned.

First, we really need to take whatever Porter says with a grain of salt. He certainly likes to make himself heard.

Second, this does kinda smack of jealousy a little and there isn't much there to tell me anything new. Ray Lewis' comments are more enlightening, if you ask me.

All of that said, it's sounding like it's going around the league that Brady & the Patriots* are getting (ahem) the "benefit of the doubt". Perhaps the officials are looking at every play involving pressure on Brady with a microscope to see anything remotely related to a shot at his legs.

Tell us why they call the low hit "the Brady Rule" and how the Tuck ruling changed after that game etc etc etc

How many other HC's can get away with abusing the NFL's injury report season after sesaon?

Perhaps you just started watching the NFL or you haven't been paying proper attention but both the "Brady" rule and "tuck" rule were in place long before those specific plays singled them out.

WTG Joey Porter! Tell it like it is! I hope history is not kind to Brady and Billy boy. They are (or at least were) cheaters, and people are starting to get tired of it. People don't get tired of this kind of thing, just ask Pete Rose. I like these guys like Ray Lewis and Joey Porter, who stick their neck out, and risk fines to say so. This kind of stuff cannot stay bottled up for ever. F the Patsies.

everyone see it, Porter is just saying it. Those Patsies* would have lost 3-4 games at the end of the 16-0* season if they didnt recieve some very favorable calls by the Ref s. It happens every game every year. I think of the Sunday night game in 2005, Bills would have won if not for some phantom calls at the end of the game.

Perhaps you just started watching the NFL or you haven't been paying proper attention but both the "Brady" rule and "tuck" rule were in place long before those specific plays singled them out.

There was already a rule against touching Tom Brady?

Even Brady thought he screwed the pooch on that play until the refs came out and handed them a Christmas gift. That's the first game Bellysick made it clear to Tagliabue that he had the incriminating pictures and eventually Tags had to resign over them.

... and where is IceColdBruschi and Mr. WEO to defend the honor of the Patriots? :wallbash:

Pneumonic is filling in for them until they get back from vacation.

I especially loved Porter's comment about the Pets* and an asterisk. It immediately made me think of the people on this board. :thumbsup: He may be a dirty player and a p-head but I love his comments. :w00t:

Pneumonic is filling in for them until they get back from vacation.

I especially loved Porter's comment about the Pets* and an asterisk. It immediately made me think of the people on this board. :wallbash: He may be a dirty player and a p-head but I love his comments. :thumbsup:

Of course you did ..... you're as jealous as he is.