Vote of confidence

ieatcrayonz

I hate the arguments that go on here sometimes. I'd like to keep this thread away from that.

Although Dick Jauron is mostly unpopular, I am interested in finding out whether some of you support him.

If you do, please post in this thread. If you do not, stay out.

By posting in this thread you'll show your support for Jauron. But let's keep from taunting the other side. They are entitled to their opinions. So instead of saying bad things about people that want Jauron fired, or even talking about Jauron at all, just post about anything. Perhaps if you like a certain kind of car, you can post about it here.

Thanks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No question about it, the Model T.

Fine choice. The best, of course.

Here's one of E.B White's famous essays..."Farewell My Lovely". White was a remarkable writer of prose - his words flowed into the mind like warm honey. If you are a fan of our language, and I believe you are, Nanker, you will enjoy the following:

http://www.wesjones.com/white1.htm

"...Persons of a suspicious or pugnacious turn of mind bought a rear-view mirror; but most Model T owners weren't worried by what was coming from behind because they would soon enough see it out in front. They rode in a state of cheerful catalepsy."...

:lol:

Edited by stuckincincy

http://www.koenigsegg.com/models.php?model...el_submenu=info

Koenigsegg

Any Model...but the CCR was the baddest with a carbon fiber engine block and the fastest street car ever made (beat the F1 by 2mph with a V8 quad turbo)

0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.2 seconds

0-200 km/h 9.8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 14 sec

0-300-0 km/h: 29.2 Sec

Top Speed: 395+ km/h (245+ mph)

Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)

Lateral G-force: 1.3 G