• Colt McCoy - Texas
    • Christian Ponder - Florida St.
    • Tony Pike - Cincinnatti
    • Jimmy Clausen - Notre Dame
    • Sam Bradford - Oklahoma
    • Jake Locker - Washington
    • Jevan Snead - Mississippi
    • Other

Anyone who voted Tebow needs to wake the !@#$ up...

the dude is getting broken down playing against college players, and has a shittier arm than Fitzpatrick.

He might be an effective fullback or a gadget player.

The only way he gets drafted in the first round is if jacksonville decides to put putting asses in the seats as the first second and third priority...with winning coming somewhere around 11 or 12

I really like Tim Tebow for the type of player he is. I love his passion and love for the game, as much as his leadership qualties. He just seems to have that "it" factor, that will to lead your team to win a big game in the final minute. Like Tebow, I really like Clausen a lot too. This mainly being because I am an Irish fan...but his game speaks for itself.

However, I voted for Jake Locker. The kid has played his whole life in bad weather conditions, and that is what Buffalo needs. Somebody who has grew up in similar conditions and can still throw the deep ball in swirling winds and hail. Tony Pike also grew up with this advantage, but the dude is 210 lbs.

I think Locker will be a gamer. Joe Flacco like.

Case Keenum. QB from Houston. Best pro prospect. Fiery, athletic, looks like Jim Kelly to me. I didn't even look at his stats until now:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statis.../_/stat/passing

Just watch him play. Enough said. Oh hes 6'2" 210

I agree. We passed on Ngata and Oher...Let's go the right way on this one. This is the guy who will be a franchise qb.