Evidence that Ralph is building a Superbowl contender

OK people, Ralph apparently stood in front of the fans during his ceremony today and stated that he wanted to give the fans a Superbowl winner and that the fans deserved it. I assume he will start tomorrow with a blank sheet of paper and begin to draft a plan. If anyone sees evidence of him executing such a plan, post it here. We should keep a close eye on this. Today he took the first step. He stated publically that he wanted to do this. Looking forward to his next move.

OK people, Ralph apparently stood in front of the fans during his ceremony today and stated that he wanted to give the fans a Superbowl winner and that the fans deserved it. I assume he will start tomorrow with a blank sheet of paper and begin to draft a plan. If anyone sees evidence of him executing such a plan, post it here. We should keep a close eye on this. Today he took the first step. He stated publically that he wanted to do this. Looking forward to his next move.

Well, obviously here is the proof that Ralph has lost it and is senile. The same people that whine and complain and want him to die so that they can get a new owner who apparently won't be so cheap............

Well, obviously here is the proof that Ralph has lost it and is senile. The same people that whine and complain and want him to die so that they can get a new owner who apparently won't be so cheap............

Talk is the cheapest thing there is and RW and his band of misfit toys are full of it.

He owns one of 32 NFL teams. So he has a theoretical chance of building an SB champion. That's a start.

Sure Ralph wants to give us a SB winner. And sure, we deserve one after not having a SB winner to celebrate in our city for all of the 43 year history of SB's. But even at 91 years of age, Wilson can still recite a "speech." Did he promise the fans a SB winner before he dies? Did he guarantee the fans he would spend every last dollar, and leave no stone unturned, until he brought the Lombardi trophy to OBD? Of course not. The man won't even fire Dick freakin' Jauron for badness' sake! He won't fire a coach that cannot defeat a football team with a winning record. He won't fire a coach that is over 20 games under .500 for his NFL head coaching career. He won't fire a coach that has somehow managed to assemble the worst offensive line the NFL has seen this century...at least! (At this pace, it could be considered the worst line in NFL history).

So if he won't even fire that idiot, how can you start this thread with a straight face?? :wallbash::wallbash:

I remember years ago when a one John Rigas said something very similar after the Sabres lost in the Stanley Cup Finals to Dallas (on a no-goal by the way :wallbash: ). He said he would go out and get the tools neccessary to win the Stanley Cup. Well shortly thereafter Mr. Rigas was in deep dookie with the law and had to sell the Sabres so this never occurred and now Mr. Rigas sits in a Federal Pen answering to Bubba. I think the only way Ralph helps build a Superbowl contender is if he is accussed for some illegal matters and is forced to sell to someone who is willing to do what it takes to bring a Superbowl team to Buffalo.

We can only hope!!!! :wallbash:

Sure Ralph wants to give us a SB winner. And sure, we deserve one after not having a SB winner to celebrate in our city for all of the 43 year history of SB's. But even at 91 years of age, Wilson can still recite a "speech." Did he promise the fans a SB winner before he dies? Did he guarantee the fans he would spend every last dollar, and leave no stone unturned, until he brought the Lombardi trophy to OBD? Of course not. The man won't even fire Dick freakin' Jauron for badness' sake! He won't fire a coach that cannot defeat a football team with a winning record. He won't fire a coach that is over 20 games under .500 for his NFL head coaching career. He won't fire a coach that has somehow managed to assemble the worst offensive line the NFL has seen this century...at least! (At this pace, it could be considered the worst line in NFL history).

So if he won't even fire that idiot, how can you start this thread with a straight face?? :wallbash::wallbash:

Why? Why does any fan deserve a SB?

The NFL is a privilege, not a right. No City "Deserves" a championship just because they have a team they watch. Every team has passionate fans, that doesn't mean that every team deserves a SB win

I remember years ago when a one John Rigas said something very similar after the Sabres lost in the Stanley Cup Finals to Dallas (on a no-goal by the way :wallbash: ). He said he would go out and get the tools neccessary to win the Stanley Cup. Well shortly thereafter Mr. Rigas was in deep dookie with the law and had to sell the Sabres so this never occurred. I think the only way Ralph helps build a Superbowl contender is if he is accussed for some illegal matters and is forced to sell to someone who is willing to do what it takes to bring a Superbowl team to Buffalo.

We can only hope!!!! :wallbash:

And now the Sabres have an owner whos main goal is to keep the team out of the red...........

And its the same guy that everyone thinks should buy the Bills and would spend to make them winners

And now the Sabres have an owner whos main goal is to keep the team out of the red...........

And its the same guy that everyone thinks should buy the Bills and would spend to make them winners

At least Golisano is a little more up front about the fact that he's a charlatan. I wouldn't expect that a guy who made his fortune doing payroll would be an extravagant spender.

I can't believe that several responders think it actually happened. Funny thread - well done.

This is true, but at the same time I think TG is a very smart businessman and may realize that going to the playoffs and possibly the Superbowl in the NFL would be much more lucrative than it woould be in the NHL. He would definitely get rewarded better by building a Superbowl team over a Stanley Cup team. It's just the spending part that he would have to get over.

anyone who says Golisano is cheap is CLUELESS.

Look at the Sabres cap situation, then get back to us.

Ralph isn't cheap either. That is the weak "go to" excuse for fans.

I agree. Ralph is not cheap, we had what...the 4th highest payroll in the league last year?

He's just clueless on HOW to spend his money, which goes back to not having a football guy in the front office.