Farts

thebug

The more protein you eat the more smellier they are. The more fiber you eat the less smellier they are.

:lol:

Our resident expert chimes in.

interesting topic. how come I think my farts smell good & everybody else's stink?

If anyone was given the choice to be put into a tiny room that they've just farted in vs. a tiny room somebody else farted in. I think most of us would enter our room. JMO

Oops, Okay, my personal nurse told me that.

Happy? :w00t:

Nurses who deal with dementia really aren't expert at other parts of the body. Take it with a grain of salt.

<_<

a poem.

Here I sit,

Broken Hearted.

Came to s**t,

and only farted.

Thank You, I'll be here all week.

Tip the waitresses.

That jokes do old the last time I heard that it was written on a wall in Bedrock.

There I sat

Broken hearted

paid a dime

but only farted

next time I took the chance

I saved a dime

but s**t my pants.

Haven't heard that before! :lol:

George Carlin Rated PG

Rated G

My fart story. I was at work and had one that I knew would make the sprinklers go off and the desks were separated enough that the source could be easily traced. There was one guy known for just blowing the silent ones out and thinking nobody knew who it was. A lot of people, especially the women, were extremely grossed out by this. He was a gross guy to begin with. So I sidled up to his desk for a question I already knew the answer to and slowly and silently let it spread like a mustard gas attack from WWI. I then returned to my desk.

A friend of mine walked passed his desk and turned a little pale. She came over to my desk and whispered; "Dan is so gross. Did you walk by his desk recently?" I shook my head. "He passed gas and it smells really bad. Why can't he just go to the bathroom?" and she scurried away. I had successfully framed Dan!! I ROCK!