Should The Bills Consider Starting The Chroisen One

/dev/null

do you really think it matters at this point?

if he was a young player with potential to be a starter i would say yes but at this point they have to stick with Edwards to see what he can possibly do once he is healthy

if he was a young player with potential to be a starter i would say yes but at this point they have to stick with Edwards to see what he can possibly do once he is healthy

What is the point of seeing what Trent can do when healthy when we already know he does not have the ability to STAY healthy? It would be FOOLISH to offer Trent a new long term contract for starters money no matter how good he could be because he can't stay healthy.

I've seen enough of Fitzpatrick and Trent to see neither can operate the offense

Should the Chroisen One have a shot?

this is like being on the Titanic and seeing if the band will take requests.

sure, why not, but not like any of this will make a noticable difference.

yes. edwards is the guy. if he is a still a mess, then we start over with a draft choice next yr. ugh.. gosh it sucks to be a bills fan. worst team to have as your team...

Guest dog14787
I've seen enough of Fitzpatrick and Trent to see neither can operate the offense

:censored: this is a joke I'm assuming.

our problem is the O-line

Yeah, let's start a 3rd string QB who has been inactive and Roscoe Parrish has been the emergency QB the last 2 weeks.

Yes, our QBs suck, but when we run a simple offense that the opposing D knows exactly what is coming, it doesn't matter who is at QB.

Consider this:

Jeff Garcia Lifetime:

Career NFL statistics as of 2009

TD-INT 161-83

Passing yards 25,537

QB Rating 87.5

Trent Edwards Lifetime:

Pass attempts 796

Pass completions 487

Percentage 61.2

TD-INT 23-24

Passing yards 5,314

QB Rating 78.0

Ryan Fitzpatrick Lifetime:

Pass attempts 554

Pass completions 318

Percentage 57.4

TD-INT 14-18

Passing yards 2,921

QB Rating 66.8

Career NFL statistics as of 2009

TD-INT 35-30

Passing yards 5,930

QB Rating 74.9

Stats at NFL.com

Live in the NOW! Get what you can - Win whatever game you can and see where it goes - if we even had average QB play we'd be in a prime position right now..........Trying out Patrick Ramsey - that's a joke but statistically better than what we've got! Get the best that's available not the worst! Let's salvage - We spend every year rebuilding - we aren't cutting it as carpenter's!

I've seen enough of Fitzpatrick's Hail Mary passes deep to know he's NOT the guy.

Bring Trent back in after the BYE (game 9). If the's still gun shy then bring in Hamdan.

Edwards is the best we got.....and that's not saying much.

Fitz did his job, he got 2 wins on the road, and for that I am proud of him.

But any QB is limited by this piss poor coaching staff, really Trent and Fitz would be better QB's under better coaching, this problem we have is higher up, starting with Modrak and the Coaching staff.