For those at the game today...

RayFinkle

Ralph got a great reception. He had a nice speech. He opened with a pretty good joke. He said in 50 years he has given a lot of rings away but never recieved one himself... ha ha then he closed with his dream is still to bring a superbowl to the peopl of buffalo. It was a heartfelt speech in my opinion

Ralph got a great reception. He had a nice speech. He opened with a pretty good joke. He said in 50 years he has given a lot of rings away but never recieved one himself... ha ha then he closed with his dream is still to bring a superbowl to the peopl of buffalo. It was a heartfelt speech in my opinion

And as long as he owns this team, bringing a Superbowl to the people of Buffalo will only be a dream.

Just Maybe the activity of finding a new GM and coach has already began. One can only hope because with DJ this offense will continue to be putrid

then he closed with his dream is still to bring a superbowl to the peopl of buffalo.

Too bad he didn't say he had a checkbook open to bring a Superbowl to Buffalo. Might as well keep dreaming as long as the FO/coaching is among the worst in football.

He was given a lot more cheers than I expected, at least from my section...I sat there and listened but I didn't cheer or boo. I couldn't really tell you much of what he said, because I couldn't hear very well, but it was a pretty short speech.

What struck me is how accepting the crowd was of the loss. It's like everyone has given up getting angry over the Bills. Instead of booing they just headed for the exits.

PTR

I said the same thing to my brother as we left and he just said "no words"

Sorta how i feel after that game. i knew at halftime it was over dispite having the lead...3 turnovers in the first half and only 10 points on the board. Matt Schaub is too good that game was over