How many interceptions will Jairus Byrd make against Houston?

Steely Dan

Jairus Byrd against Houston  

85 members have voted

1. 1. How many interceptions will Jairus Byrd make against Houston?

• More than 5

I think Schaub is the best QB he'll have faced since Brees and he didn't have any interceptions against him. His interceptions have all come from the Cleveland, Miami and Carolina games. If he can make more than one interception this week then I'll believe he deserves a pro bowl invite this year.

I hope I'm wrong and he grabs more than one. :lol:

Seeing how there are over a hundred starting DBs (plus nickle & dimes) every week and 99% of them do not get more than one interception in a game I really think you are going out on a limb with your prediction! :lol:

Hope you are totally wrong, of course...

Oh, yeah

Last...

I think Schaub is the best QB he'll have faced since Brees and he didn't have any interceptions against him. His interceptions have all come from the Cleveland, Miami and Carolina games. If he can make more than one interception this week then I'll believe he deserves a pro bowl invite this year.

I hope I'm wrong and he grabs more than one. :worthy:

I voted zero because I think Schaub will be so worried about throwing towards Byrd that he will let our other DBs get the INTs. So total team INT prediction = 2, Byrd = 0

Byrd has a knack for finding the ball. Many of his picks have come when the ball has been tipped by either the receiver, the corner or a combination of both and he happens to be there to collect. Certainly not luck or good fortune, it is because he positions himself well to make plays on the ball.

That being said, I voted for one but would certainly not be surprised if he exceeded that number.