When did drew lose his mojo?

Corp000085

I've been trying to figure this out for a while. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that he either lost it sometime after the pats SB loss to the pack, or he never had it. I can now pretty much say with a certainty that adrenaline got the bills through week 8 of DB's first season, not DB's infusion of talent and leadership itself. I never followed the pats besides when they were playing the bills, so i don't really recall if bledsoe ever had "it" or when he lost "it". Any insight?

Oh, and just so i state the obvious, DB doesn't currently have mojo, a sack, or a job after this season, in my opinion.

The 2nd half of the 1999 season Under Head Coach Pete Caroll the Ne Patriots come out the gates Flying High off to a 6-2 record. In fact they looked really great. Bledsoe was playing at an all star level I believe he had 100+ qb rating at that point in time they comeback after their week 9 by and just collapse. Loss 3 in a row to the jets to miami and to us, beat dallas, than lose to indy, philly, and us again and end the season with win against the ravens. So after starting 6-2 in 1999 the pats collapse by going 2-6 the 2nd half of that year. Bledsoe would never be the same qb he once was after this season. Why I don't know, something had to have happened during that period that could explain it, but all I know is after 99 the hits started catching up to him. He became indecisive, nervous in the pocket, and generally unaware of what was happining around him. Drew Bledsoe is a smart man. He knows the game. However he doesn't yet realize this sport has now passed a once good quaterback bye. The man that could put up 300 yards a game with ease, a man you wouldn't mind having under center if you needed a quick score was replaced by the flaking of a shell of a man with the same name. He now struggles to even put up 100 yards a game, and the once good quaterback has become the laughing stock of the nfl, mentioned in the same breath as jay fiedler, aj feely, kyle boller and the like. Whenever exactaly Bledsoe lost his "mojo" or his will to compete, or maybe just his ability to read a defense and produce is up for debate, but I for one am tired of being tricked. We need to move in a new direction. Its been far too long since we had a team to be proud of, and I don't care if we do it with a big name, or a nobody. I just want it done. So Long Drew!!