Johnson will play Sunday

Said so himself. Cbssportsline.com rapid reports.

Dammit, it would have been huge if he was out. But im the ultimate pessimist, and I still think we win this game.

He said the only way to stop him from playing is to cut off his legs. That could be arranged.

Concensus on Houston sports radio since he announced this is to sit him, they don't need him to beat the Bills

save him for Indy after the Texans bye week. Such respect for Buffalo

He said the only way to stop him from playing is to cut off his legs. That could be arranged.

Concensus on Houston sports radio since he announced this is to sit him, they don't need him to beat the Bills

save him for Indy after the Texans bye week. Such respect for Buffalo

sad but true, they can win on the legs of steve slaton, and the hands of owen daniels, thats where carolina went wrong, they could have probably won on the ground.

You have to hope that our run defense is going to look better then it did last week since last week was better then the week before. The are making strides in improving the run defense. As for our pass defense I think its safe to say that Schaub won't be taking to many chances, not with our INT stats over the past two games.

As much as I don't want to be a hopelessly optimistic fan, I think there is a definate chance for us to win this game. One can only hope that Fitzy can get this game moving in the first half and put up some points early. Our defense has only allowed 28 points total in the past three games. Whatever fewell is doing, is obviously working.\

Go bills

Stay optimistic and true to your team, but remember it's the Bills; They can screw any game up all on their own.

sad but true, they can win on the legs of steve slaton, and the hands of owen daniels, thats where carolina went wrong, they could have probably won on the ground.

Just my opinion but I think that their chances of winning take a big dip if AJ does not play. I do not think that Slayton and Owen Daniels give them more than a 50% chance of beating us at home. It becomes a lot more like a 50/50 proposition. We also don't know which Texan team will show up. They are very inconsistent and with a game coming up against Indy the Bills game looks a lot like a trap for a team like this.

Hey guess what? Braylon Edwards was traded before the Browns played the Bills, and he was Cleveland's only chance of beating Buffalo...

Cleveland 6

Buffalo 3

I don't want to think what the score will be this Sunday with Johnson playing...

That trade was the reason Cleveland beat Buffalo