6-4

brenty

ok so... next week is going to be a hard win... but if we win, we go into bye week with a good full 3 weeks of trent studying titans (since he is out this week i bet you he is studying them now) then i think Jacksonville is an easy win (though browns should have been too) but we could be looking at a good 6-4 record in three weeks...

ok so... next week is going to be a hard win... but if we win, we go into bye week with a good full 3 weeks of trent studying titans (since he is out this week i bet you he is studying them now) then i think Jacksonville is an easy win (though browns should have been too) but we could be looking at a good 6-4 record in three weeks...

Question...is this a good or bad thing?

texans not easy

@ titans (we could b the team to give titans their first win)

@ jaguars (road game) we barely beat them last year...

while of course i would love 6-4. it could b the other way. the losing end of the stick. that's buffalo.... we could be 3-7. i really hope not!

texans not easy

@ titans (we could b the team to give titans their first win)

@ jaguars (road game) we barely beat them last year...

while of course i would love 6-4. it could b the other way. the losing end of the stick. that's buffalo.... we could be 3-7. i really hope not!

we barely beat the jaguars because it was 109 degrees out.. i was at the game and it was hot as my balls in your mouth.

I dont think any of these games are easy but i think if we beat texans... we would go into bye week with attitude and confidence

we barely beat the jaguars because it was 109 degrees out.. i was at the game and it was hot as my balls in your mouth.

I dont think any of these games are easy but i think if we beat texans... we would go into bye week with attitude and confidence

Texas would be a quality win. I doubt it happens.

If we beat the Texans, I don't think there is a chance in hell that Trent starts against the Titans. 0% chance. Even if we lost to Houston, I think Fitz starts against Tenn.

How about we get to 4-4 before we start thinking of 6-4. I remember thinking last year we're 5-1. All we've got to do is go 5-5 the rest of the year and we're in the playoffs. Boy, was i stupid. Now, get by the Texans and then rest a week and get ready for the Titans. One at a time folks. One at a time.

way too far ahead of yourself-

6-4? not gonna happen. It's hard to win in the NFL..... :unsure:

dammit Jauron is rubbing off on me too now!!!

I'd rather be 6-4 and keep Jauron.

You're missing the big picture. If the Bills turn the season around and somehow make the playoffs, then we'll never get rid of Jauron and be able to hire us a coach that will take us to the playoffs.