It's official

nodnarb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying this will happen.....but

It would not suprise me at all to see Drew start the game.....but not finish it......

119011[/snapback]

From your keyboard to Gods ears!

Lets hope JP gets at least half the Reps in Practice this week...Hopefully he'll need them...

Hell Travis got benched for Willis.  Travis has been a solid player for years.  Reese sucks.  Drew sucks.  Whomever has played LG the past year has sucked.  We address all the problems except that fuggin braindead sacred cow that is playing QB for us.  WHY?  We are playing for 2005 now.  No playoffs this year.  Turn the page already and lets cut our losses

118999[/snapback]

I've got 8 million ($) reasons why Drew will be starting this weekend. The bigger question is why did Donahoe sign a washed up QB when we could have made a clean break with DB this year?

I've got 8 million ($) reasons why Drew will be starting this weekend. The bigger question is why did Donahoe sign a washed up QB when we could have made a clean break with DB this year?

119023[/snapback]

Well rasta, you, Pete, a few others, and I have agreed on that for a while now. I'm willing to look past that mistake as long as they show Drew the bench ASAP...But just like that poor decision, the Organization is clinging on to hope that has been dead for some time now...

I guess losing 21 of the last 33 is just not enough evidence for some... :D

As much as most of us want to change direction in QB, I just don't see them benching Drew, especially with such a large contract. Don't forget even if we cut him at the end of the year, his cap hit will be around 4 million next year.

I just don't understand why they resigned Drew this year. Certainly the top brass knew that DB was on a steep decline. I can understand fans taking longer to come to this conclusion because we think with our hearts. What really makes this frustrating is you look at the Bears and Steelers and see that rookie QB's can have success.

Don't know why that is a surprise, he said it in all the papers this morning that he will continue with Drew and Losman may be the #2 man.

Still, I can't wait to hear at the stadium if Drew starts to suck, all the fans start chanting JP! JP! JP! :D

118984[/snapback]

That's funny, I thought JP sucked last night too!!

I have to believe that the only reason that Bledsoe is starting this week is because we have NO OTHER OPTION!!!!!

All of you guys that say Matthews, give me a break. The guy was not even in training camp for any of 32 teams this year. Which means that all 32 teams must see something wrong with him. DUH!!!!

Al of those who say JP, I wish it could happen but it can't. By JP's comments he MIGHT be physically ready, but certainly not MENTALLY ready. He has not practiced in 8-10 weeks and has only played in one preseason game. He needs at least a couple of weeks of practice taking 50 percent of the snaps before we put him.

Sadly enough, Drew is out best shot of winning right now and not killing JP. If MM plays JP and he re-injuries his leg, we will lose JP gaining experience this year in preparation for 2005.

There is no better options right now.

If JP played at least we would have hope.  With Drew there is no hope- that is so fuggin depressing

Hope???????????

What the hell did JP do yesterday that gives you hope?

Was it the sack, the fumble or the interception?? :D

Hope??????????? 

Was it the sack, the fumble or the interception??

:D

119093[/snapback]

Hope that he improves. Drew has been in the league for 12 years and he still does not know how to check off. Drew is a football retard. If he doesnt get it by now he will never get it. JP will improve. He is eager to learn. Drew lacks the capacity to learn. JP will make his mistakes but he will show glimpses why we chose him in the first round. Hell if JP plays and sucks then we know for next year we need to acquire another QB. Drew is a known quanity. We know he sucks. WHy the fug did he get extended? Why did we not sign a legitimate QB in the off season. I suggested Jeff Garcia. He is not the best QB in the NFL but he is better then what we have. We had options in the offseason and chose to go with the retarded sacred cow. JP, Shane Mathews- I dont give a fug- I cannot wait until Drew is on the bench for good

Hope??????????? 

119093[/snapback]

Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ, it was his first friggin NFL action...EVER!!!! Cut the kid some slack, he was tossed into the single worst environment for any rookie QB to begin his NFL career (on the road, against the SB champions, at the end of a blowout game against his team). Everyone here who is on Losman's back after throwaway playing time needs some valium...stat.

Hope??????????? 

119093[/snapback]

What sack, fumble or interception?

Don't you understand? JV Loserman is better!!!

(pssst..his girlie-like play was just a ploy for next weeks team)

Oh, and the o line has told JV Loserman that they WILL block for HIM when he plays. And Willis will run for more than 2.6 yards per carry. And Moulds, Euhus and Evans won't drop 5 catchable passes. And the defense plans not to give up 400 yards to help take the pressure off.

And like many have suggested, JV Loserman is going to break records. Heck he's already started.

1. Earliest interception by a rookie.

2. Shortest interception(4 yards) by a rookie (man that kid can see the field can't he!!!)

And JV Loserman has promised Drew that when he does get in he's not going to break all 10 of Drew's Buffalo passing records in one week. He's going to spread it out a bit to show the 'ol vet some respect.

Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ, it was his first friggin NFL action...EVER!!!!  Cut the kid some slack, he was tossed into the single worst environment for any rookie QB to begin his NFL career (on the road, against the SB champions, at the end of a blowout game against his team).  Everyone here who is on Losman's back after throwaway playing time needs some valium...stat.

119113[/snapback]

These Drew wackos crack me up! Travis Brown goes in and kicks ass last year in garbage time. It was the best QBing we saw all season. That perormance did not count because it was "garbage time". Then our rookie QB gets his NFL first experience with our B team against the defending Superbowl champs at their home in a blowout and he gets hammered-well that QBing will be judged. Why do the wackos have expectations with our rookie QB in brutal spot but we put up with stevestojantty play and braindead perfomance for 3 years from the sacred cow?

I don;t think it should surprise folks at all that Bledsoe is judged to be a better bet than Matthews.

If anything. Matthews was a far more likely (and better for JPs development from what I have seen) choice for starting Sunday than Losman. Losman should start when and only when it is the best thing for his development as the Bills QB of the future.

There are real uncertainties as to:

1. Good to see he is well enough to play but how will his recovery physically go.

2, Has he absorbed the game well enough to be more than a rookie (an unfair test last night but he showed nothing to say yes.

3. Has he ironed out any mechanical issues so that playing is a positive for his development or does he need to practice more before assuming the reins.

The answer to all of these questions could concerivably be yes and if so then you start him, but the probable answer is negative on some or all of these fronts in which case it is best for his development to sit and learn and practice/

I seriously cant believe some of the people here. I know it sucks we lost, but saying Losman sucks because his FIRST NFL EXPERIENCE was bad is insane. Most rookie QBs are downright pathetic their first year, and yet some expect Losman to have thrown for a TD and go 5/5 against the best team in the NFL in the last minutes of the game.

What sack, fumble or interception?

Don't you understand?  JV Loserman is better!!!

(pssst..his girlie-like play was just a ploy for next weeks team)

Oh, and the o line has told JV Loserman that they WILL block for HIM when he plays. And Willis will run for more than 2.6 yards per carry.  And Moulds, Euhus and Evans won't drop 5 catchable passes. And the defense plans not to give up 400 yards to help take the pressure off.

And like many have suggested, JV Loserman is going to break records. Heck he's already started. 

1.  Earliest interception by a rookie.

2.  Shortest interception(4 yards) by a rookie (man that kid can see the field can't he!!!)

And JV Loserman has promised Drew that when he does get in he's not going to break all 10 of Drew's Buffalo passing records in one week.  He's going to spread it out a bit to show the 'ol vet some respect.

119116[/snapback]

You couldn't be more right, Oneida Lake.

JP Losman is going to be an NFL bust. Those 5 plays he was given in garbage time against last year's SB champs are undeniable proof.

However, Drew Bledsoe's past 33 games of 41 as a Bill have been a mere anomaly in a Buffalo career that will surely cement his first-ballot HOF status, let alone Bills WOF status.

You couldn't be more right, Oneida Lake.

JP Losman is going to be an NFL bust. Those 5 plays he was given in garbage time against last year's SB champs are undeniable proof.

However, Drew Bledsoe's past 33 games of 41 as a Bill have been a mere anomaly in a Buffalo career that will surely cement his first-ballot HOF status, let alone Bills WOF status.

119146[/snapback]

:D:devil::devil:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnned!