For those who traveled to the game...

BLZFAN4LIFE

If you got here Saturday, the weather cleared in the early afternoon. Sunday was cloudier and cooler than forecasters expected. I wish you guys could have been treated to Carolina blue skies. But how did you find your overall experience ( people, city, Sat. night, tailgating, stadium experience, etc.) ?

Wish I could've made it... I'm a Buffalo transplant in Florida for the past 23 years. We plan on moving west of Asheville in about 3 years. NC has some nice areas. It's almost like WNY, but without the long winters. Then I'll be making more trips to Bills games :censored:

I'll be up that way in 2 more weeks, hope theres still some color to the trees.

Wish I could've made it... I'm a Buffalo transplant in Florida for the past 23 years. We plan on moving west of Asheville in about 3 years. NC has some nice areas. It's almost like WNY, but without the long winters. Then I'll be making more trips to Bills games :thumbsup:

I'll be up that way in 2 more weeks, hope theres still some color to the trees.

thats where Im at . Great area .Where you thinling about?

It was very nice weather, I went to the tavern on the tracks but its wasn't really a buffalo scene in my eyes.

I went back to the Town tavern where it was swamped with bills fans, even the budlight guy "the grill and the cooler, a grooler" he gave us free beers. I also saw Chris Brown there, no I didnt speak to him because I think he doesn't know anything.

I tailgated in lot 309, saw aussie but everyone was swarming around her. I did a bowling ball shot. Met a bills fan from another board, took several pics, and seen some crazy people.

The game was nice, actually my first and I've been a fan for 20yrs, I just never had the money nor transportation before.

I thought the experience was like getting a tattoo........haha makes you want more. I loved it. I got into an arguement with a panther's fan beside me when he started haggling me.........I just said, " look at the scoreboard, oh wait, panther fans can't count, you think your winning" lol

so many bills fans there.......it was crazy, we took the place over.........the chants never stopped, from before the game, during the game and after.

It was great...

I only had to travel 75 miles but it was awesome. LOTS of Bills fans, who kept hi-fiving my wife who was on the aisle.

Wish we had more offense, but a win is a win

It was very nice weather, I went to the tavern on the tracks but its wasn't really a buffalo scene in my eyes.

I went back to the Town tavern where it was swamped with bills fans, even the budlight guy "the grill and the cooler, a grooler" he gave us free beers. I also saw Chris Brown there, no I didnt speak to him because I think he doesn't know anything.

I tailgated in lot 309, saw aussie but everyone was swarming around her. I did a bowling ball shot. Met a bills fan from another board, took several pics, and seen some crazy people.

The game was nice, actually my first and I've been a fan for 20yrs, I just never had the money nor transportation before.

I thought the experience was like getting a tattoo........haha makes you want more. I loved it. I got into an arguement with a panther's fan beside me when he started haggling me.........I just said, " look at the scoreboard, oh wait, panther fans can't count, you think your winning" lol

so many bills fans there.......it was crazy, we took the place over.........the chants never stopped, from before the game, during the game and after.

It was great...

I knew a lot of people have moved to Charlotte from the Buffalo area but wow strong showing by the Bills fans. Only time I saw more of the road team fans was maybe the Steelers/Panthers a few years ago.

Great time.

Huge number of Bills fans. Charlotte is a very nice town. Weather is typically great although yesterdady was cool and cloudy. The stadium is a nice stadium but with lame atmosphere.....the chants are horrendous and remind you of a high school football game.

Saw a lot of kids there as it is a much more family friendly environment than the Ralph.

thats where Im at . Great area .Where you thinling about?

Off NC281 in Tuckasegee area. Between Cahiers and Sylva. Middle of nowhere, but still only a little over 2hrs to Charlotte or Atlanta. Is that close to you gobilz?

James Brown was a Carolina fan.Ain't that a groove.

I get the feeling that some people are assuming white bread and mayonaise is a racial reference. I take it as a reference to an overall blandness to life. No spice, no zest, nothing too out of the oridinary. That's what I meant about Charlotte.

PTR

I went as well with my dad and we had a great time. Went to the Epicenter for dinner a couple nights and Ratcliffe on the Green another (too rich for our palates!) and tailgated at a Bills-Panthers tailgate we read about on another board--felt like I was about 15 years too old and I'm not all that old, but we had a good time! Nice stadium, friendly fans and folks in the city. Everything was amazingly convenient since the stadium's in the city. Good overall experience.....

My wife surprised me for my 30th birthday with plane and game tickets, and we had an awesome time. Took a bus with some friends from Winston-Salem (all Bills backers) and tailgated all day on the front lawn of the local Archdiocese.

Not sure I can really comment on Carolina tailgating since we were with Bills fans, but as for it being "White Bread and Mayonnaise," people tended to be pretty lively, and fun. There's a big black guy with a blue wig and a Thor hammer they showed on the Jumbotron a couple of times. For the most part the Panthers fans around us were pretty cordial, they were impressed that we flew in to watch the Bills.

I get the feeling that some people are assuming white bread and mayonaise is a racial reference. I take it as a reference to an overall blandness to life. No spice, no zest, nothing too out of the oridinary. That's what I meant about Charlotte.

PTR

It not even Mayo its miracle whip. Living in the south is great from a weather point of view but even in the college towns the nightlife is very different. In WNY you have all of the VFW, Falcon, Knights, Fireman etc clubs and local corner bars were folks stop in after work for a drink or 2. Since most of the folks that live here arent from around here their isnt that strong sense of community as you get in cheektowaga, buffalo, tonawanda etc

PTR

I live down here and its one boring banker city. Big on baptist churches!

PTR

And Buffalo is more "spicer, zestier"???? Charlotte is kinda like the Buffalo of the south.