why we have a winning streak...

rpcolosi

we are winning becuase of turnovers and improved ST play. our defense is still giving up a lot of yardage and we are winning IN SPITE of our offense. Fitzpatrick is a step down from TE. Had we played this way on ST and had these turnovers go in our favor we too would have won against cleveland. we have beaten 2 bad teams (the jets are not good), so its typical jauron football.

we are winning becuase of turnovers and improved ST play. our defense is still giving up a lot of yardage and we are winning IN SPITE of our offense. Fitzpatrick is a step down from TE. Had we played this way on ST and had these turnovers go in our favor we too would have won against cleveland. we have beaten 2 bad teams (the jets are not good), so its typical jauron football.

Man, how stupid can you be with that statement...CLE COMPLETED TWO, JUST TWO PASSES all game...thats the equivalent of turnovers when you force so many 3 and outs...Trent had all kinds of opportunities and couldnt get us in the endzone...

Trent has produced just ONE TD for the entire offense since week 2...ONE...last I checked none of our turnovers have been returned for TD's the last 2 games, they were all earned by the offense.

Fun stat for you...our team has had first and goal ONCE going into todays game on the entire season and that was in week 1...

Trent is done...Fitz isnt much better, but he is still a better choice right now easily

What a strange thing to say.

Our punt coverage.

Our punt coverage won the game. Best I've seen in years. Unreal.

Yep.

Those quick hits on the earlier punt returns led to the muffed punt in the 4th quarter.....you've gotta think that those quick hits were going through the returner's mind on that play.

Plus the "Byrd-man", of course(the next ED Reed, IMO).

Man, how stupid can you be with that statement...CLE COMPLETED TWO, JUST TWO PASSES all game...thats the equivalent of turnovers when you force so many 3 and outs...Trent had all kinds of opportunities and couldnt get us in the endzone..

Zastudil punted 9 times in that game. 3 of them were on 3 and outs. It's science. Look it up.

Yeah, Anderson only completed two passes. We just let them RUN for a bunch of first downs instead.

Ummm I'd thought maybe little both of Edwards and Offensive play calls but after watching fitzpatrick under center he definately is a step up from the deer in the headlights Edwards, Maybe this is perfect timing for fitz to be a starting qb in the NFL but won't hold my breath ! I'm wishing they drafted a Tackle or traded down in this last draft but kuddos to Byrd!! He is what the scouts said A "FREAKING BALLHAWK" and a Nose 4 the Ball !! I Say Pay the Man Now before he gets expensive !! He is the Real Deal !