QB Controversy

FIVE

Guest dog14787
hahahahahahaha...you are so stupid...you just posted my quote for me and thats word for word what I posted. Let me help you since your reading level is like 4th grade...when I said the its a "cohesive unit" it was a direct point about an offensive line in general dumbass...

I mean I just wrote one sentence earlier they have not gelled...and I was making the point that its the problem becuase offensive lines are cohesive units...

LMAO :lol: Nice try...well not really, but at least you made me laugh out loud

Here is a beer to help clear your head Einstein B-)

a direct point about what in general dumbass, because an O-line is not always a cohesive unit. So don't try to explain your stupidity now with more stupid BS.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make all the excuses you want for Trent. He is 1-4. Fitz is 2-0. The d has given Trent many turnovers and he squandered it. He is not a good QB. Fitz gives the Bills the best chance to win right now. If they put Trent back in there, they risk losing the defense for good. Putting in Trent = giving up on the season.

I am not making excuses for Trent, he will make a good back-up, but don't tell me Fitz is a good QB. He had nothing to do with these wins.

You gotta go with the hot hand, the QB who is winning, who care's who's better, Fitz has been under the helm in our last two wins.

But of course, no one can deny that the 10 turnovers in the last two games didn't play a huge role in our two victories, having said that, we should stick with Fitz.

a direct point about what in general dumbass, because an O-line is not always a cohesive unit. So don't try to explain your stupidity now with more stupid BS.

:lol:B-):w00t::w00t::w00t:

Congratulatoins on the funniest and single dumbest post award...

I challenge you to find me a single coach at any level of football that doesnt say that the OL doesnt need to be cohesive

I am not making excuses for Trent, he will make a good back-up, but don't tell me Fitz is a good QB. He had nothing to do with these wins.

Who scored the offensive points? Last I checked Fitz threw a TD, set us up with a bomb to Evans, made some key throws to move us close enough to get Lynch his first rushing TD...

I mean, who was doing that?

No one is saying he is really good...they are saying Trent is just that bad

I would say go back with TE. If he

s still shaky pull him. Let's face it the only thing Fitz did was a few deep passes and had poise in the pocket - something that TE was mocked for having. Plus, it's not like Fitz had that great of a game. The offense barely moved.

s still shaky pull him. Let's face it the only thing Fitz did was a few deep passes and had poise in the pocket - something that TE was mocked for having. Plus, it's not like Fitz had that great of a game. The offense barely moved.

Agree 100%. Plus Fitz has had the luxury of running a traditional offense this year. Trent was forced into that abortion of the K-Gun. Trent was 5 for 5 in the Jets game in the new O until he went down.

Guest dog14787
QUOTE (Alphadawg7 @ Aug 30 2009, 02:34 AM) *

Absoulutely! Our O Line WILL be better than it was eventually. My guess is that you never played football...The O Line takes the longest to gel, it doesnt happen over night and we have some rookies too...We without a doubt have more talent on our O Line now than we did last year, they just arent together yet. Its a coesive unit.

Another famous quote from Alphadawg, now isn't this fun, and I have more juicy stuff, so how are you liking a taste of your own medicine.

:lol:B-):w00t::w00t::w00t:

Congratulatoins on the funniest and single dumbest post award...

I challenge you to find me a single coach at any level of football that doesnt say that the OL doesnt need to be cohesive

If you expect folks to read that post and come up with the same conclusions as you are telling us now then you are stupider than even I give you credit for, good grief

Who cored the offensive points? Last I checked Fitz threw a TD, set us up with a bomb to Evans, made some key throws to move us close enough to get Lynch his first rushing TD...

I mean, who was doing that?

No one is saying he is really good...they are saying Trent is just that bad

Take that same game (123 yards) and change Fitz for Edwards and you are ripping Edwards as the worst QB ever.

Oh and that bomb to Evans was poorly under thrown (it was), just like you would be saying if it was Edwards.

If you are going to prop up Fitz to fit your anti-Edwards crusade, you should wait until he puts up some stats (which you like to use against Edwards).

Take that same game (123 yards) and change Fitz for Edwards and you are ripping Edwards as the worst QB ever.

Oh and that bomb to Evans was poorly under thrown (it was), just like you would be saying if it was Edwards.

If you are going to prop up Fitz to fit your anti-Edwards crusade, you should wait until he puts up some stats (which you like to use against Edwards).

Don't forget the bad throws to TO. Fitz may be able to run the dingy right now but his numbers and passes are not impressive. Couple nice quick hits and slant passes, but that was about it.

Fitz has won 2 straight games. Why the hell would you go back to Trent. He's proven week after week that he is not a competent NFL QB. I think its really a moot point anyway. Trent will not play next week. If he's healthy enough to come back after the bye then Dick has a decision to make. I think they will use the concussion as an excuse to keep Trent on the sidellines until Fitz proves he cannot get us to 7 wins to save Jauron's job..

Fitzy did little to generate a "controversy". However, he did do one thing that Trent absolutley needs to start doing: It was 3rd and long, first half. He gets rushed out of the pocket; looks and has the RB right in front of him for the checkdown. It's and easy pass to make. Of course, we'd be punting. Instead, Fitz stops, looks downfield and throws to a covered TO (a high throw). TO jumps and the ball goes right through his hands. We punt.

Same result as Trent, but completely different attitude toward the game. Trent should probably be the starter when healthy. But, he has to start throwing downfield more. Fitzy did more of that today than Trent has done all season. Yeah, the stat line wasn't good. But, the offense continued trying and never looked defeated. I think that's largely due to having a QB that doesn't give up on every play the moment the pocket collapses (which happens every play).

So, no, Fitzy doesn't look like the answer to anything. But, he's shown me enough to say Trent is checking down on his own; its not a coaching decision. Trent needs to wake up. Get out of his house. And go watch Fitz play. He could learn something.

Trent has said he doesn't watch Football. :lol:

Fitz needs to stay in. He is winning, period. Give him another week to start, see how he does. That gives Trent 2 more weeks to rest. If Fitz wins again, stay with him, if he sucks, go back to TE after the bye. I just like how the offense looks with Fitz. He is throwing passes that Trent wouldn't try. He would never have tried that slant that went for a TD today. Fitz is no long term answer, but he is certainly showing that Trent isn't either.

we must remember he wasn't aided by this many turnovers.

we have put up 20 pts with 4 turnovers and 16 points with 6 turnovers.... our offense has been WORSE under fitzpatrick... ahhh!

Good or bad, with Fitz we have won. Trent doesn't throw the slant to Evans, and maybe none of the long balls. I think Trent is done. Trent doesn't have swagger.

the Bills put up 20 points with Fitz at QB, that is equal to the points the Bills put up in the last THREE full games Trent played.