There's a Joke Here Somewhere

Chef Jim

Bands pissed their music used at Gitmo.

We have spent the past 30 years supporting causes related to peace and justice. To now learn that some of our friends' music may have been used as part of the torture tactics without their consent or knowledge is horrific," the American rock band R.E.M. said in a statement posted on CloseGitmoNow.org. "It's anti-American, period."

Their music has been torturing us for much longer than it was used in Gitmo. I knew there was a joke there somewhere.

When they tortured the terrorists with REM, did they make them stand in the place where there are. Then face north and think about direction and wonder why they haven't before?

NO .. They just thought it was the end of the world as we know it

In Retrospect water boarding wasn't so bad after all

unless you used a variant which was popular in the beginning consisting a water hose to the anus and a 2x4 to the noggin

I'm more surprised at some of the songs that AREN'T on the list. No torture music list is complete without "Muskrat Love" or "Mandy".

ABBA... the undead pedophile in my avatar....Sade... Seal... Devo... Dweezil Zappa... Any modern country... Any modern pop... Eminem singing about his daughter... Yanni... am I missing anything?

I'm more surprised at some of the songs that AREN'T on the list. No torture music list is complete without "Muskrat Love" or "Mandy".

Mormons seem so up tight about sex that the Gitmo officals probably don't want to give them any ideas.

Are muskrats native to Cuba?

ABBA... the undead pedophile in my avatar....Sade... Seal... Devo... Dweezil Zappa... Any modern country... Any modern pop... Eminem singing about his daughter... Yanni... am I missing anything?

How about some web based video Bills game previews filmed in the same bunker Osama uses?

OOOh **** ... don't get me started

Normal human beings -- especially those who grew up with my older brother, Jimmy -- can't read the interrogation memos without laughing.

At Al-Jazeera, they don't believe these interrogation memos are for real. Muslims look at them and say: THIS IS ALL THEY'RE DOING? :rolleyes: We do that for practice. We do that to our friends.

OOOh **** ... don't get me started

Normal human beings -- especially those who grew up with my older brother, Jimmy -- can't read the interrogation memos without laughing.

At Al-Jazeera, they don't believe these interrogation memos are for real. Muslims look at them and say: THIS IS ALL THEY'RE DOING? :rolleyes: We do that for practice. We do that to our friends.

Jimmy Bandito?