The Browns love former Bills TEs

Kingfish

Hopefully next year they can add one or two more.

And who would that be?

I think we're pretty good at tight end finally. I really like this Nelson (ha-ha) kid. Notice how they love to show that highlight of him diving for the TD catch against the Patsies* in week 1? Fine and Schouman have looked pretty solid too. Last couple of years I'd say you're right. But now, finally, we seem to be in good shape at tight end.

And who would that be?

I think we're pretty good at tight end finally. I really like this Nelson (ha-ha) kid. Notice how they love to show that highlight of him diving for the TD catch against the Patsies* in week 1? Fine and Schouman have looked pretty solid too. Last couple of years I'd say you're right. But now, finally, we seem to be in good shape at tight end.

I think were good at TE as well. Not that im a huge fan of Fine or Schouman. Im just optimistic that Nelson can get it done for the future. He seems like hes gonna be good. The Derek's will work just fine as backup's to Nelson going forward.

I've never seen two more fundamentally unsound TEs as Royal & Gaines in Bills history. Cleveland is in for a long(er) season of dropped passes & bonehead plays. Gaines always seemed to be doing something stupid when it counted the most, and Royal always was Mr Incomplete when it was needed the most.