Fitzpatrick starting against Panthers?!

I am really interested to see what Fitz can do with a full week of starter reps. Remember he got almost no reps all week. I thought he looks shaky early but settled in. I thought he seemed to have a good pocket presence. He moved around in the pocket and seemed to handle the blitz better than Trent. I liked what I saw. Accuracy was an issue, but the wind may have been a factor. I liked how he put some extra zip on the ball at times.

We have nothing to lose by taking a look. Give Trent 2 weeks to rest plus the Bye. If Fitz plays well, he keeps starting. If Fitz stinks, its back to Trent for more check downs and field goals.

The way it was supposed to be played? Going 10-25 with 1 Td and 1 INT, going 0-3 in OT with that interception? what could TE possibly learn that he hasn't heard from a fan, throw a slant to Lee?

That slant got the Bills more then a FG or another chance to punt, so I say I hope Trent did learn that from Ryan. Finally getting Lee involved in a game is not a bad thing, seems Trent is allergic to that

That slant got the Bills more then a FG or another chance to punt, so I say I hope Trent did learn that from Ryan. Finally getting Lee involved in a game is not a bad thing, seems Trent is allergic to that

exactly what i was trying to say via sarcasm. TE if he has any clue at all, with the speed we have and athleticism, should be throwing those all day. Seems like Fitz finally did what trent refused to do so many times.

I say let's see what he's got. TE hasn't been setting the NFL on fire. I say get TO and Lee Evans more involved and it seems like Fitz just might do that. As far as the slant didn't a certain #83 run wild with that a few years ago..ok...quite a few years ago. :bag: