Fitzpatrick starting against Panthers?!

Fitz will do well with a week of practice with the first team under his belt. Next thing you know, the wideouts will be involved and we'll see an offense that will threaten the intermediate zones once ina while. A good performance from him will be the end of Trent as the starter IMO.

I prefer Fitz at this point. He's not afraid to take chances unlike Captain Checkdown. Now i'm not saying that Fitz is the answer, but I think he's better than Edwards and gives us a better chance to win at this point. I can't stand how timid Trent is anymore. We need someone who is not afraid to take chances and Fitz is it for now.

I prefer Fitz at this point. He's not afraid to take chances unlike Captain Checkdown. Now i'm not saying that Fitz is the answer, but I think he's better than Edwards and gives us a better chance to win at this point. I can't stand how timid Trent is anymore. We need someone who is not afraid to take chances and Fitz is it for now.

I agree. Neither one of them has an arm so that is a wash. But at least Fitz does not play like a scared little girl.

Guest dog14787

I really like this Ryan Fitzpatrick fella,

I don't by any means think Fitz played a great game, but he played the QB position the way it was meant to be played and TE could probably learn a thing or two by watching him. Given a week under center with the starters this week I think Fitzpatrick gets the job done again against the Panthers this coming up Sunday.

I really like this Ryan Fitzpatrick fella,

I don't by any means think Fitz played a great game, but he played the QB position the way it was meant to be played and TE could probably learn a thing or two by watching him. Given a week under center with the starters this week I think Fitzpatrick gets the job done again against the Panthers this coming up Sunday.

The way it was supposed to be played? Going 10-25 with 1 Td and 1 INT, going 0-3 in OT with that interception? what could TE possibly learn that he hasn't heard from a fan, throw a slant to Lee?

The way it was supposed to be played? Going 10-25 with 1 Td and 1 INT, going 0-3 in OT with that interception? what could TE possibly learn that he hasn't heard from a fan, throw a slant to Lee?

Yeah, not sure what people were watching.

Edwards should sit. Concussions aren't to be screwed with.

No they aren't. I've had two back in my high school days and I suspect (with no real proof) that I have a little memory problem because of them. I definitely noticed a change from before them to after. They aren't a joke.

Guest dog14787

Fitzpatrick is not afraid to pull the trigger and that's more than I can say for TE right now.