Do you realize

C.Biscuit97

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :w00t:

Heck yea! And if Parrish doesn't touch a punt he should have never been near, we might be in first all alone. If the Saints missed their flight to Buffalo, we might be playing for homefield throughout the playoffs! Nice to dream isn't it?

Heck yea! And if Parrish doesn't touch a punt he should have never been near, we might be in first all alone. If the Saints missed their flight to Buffalo, we might be playing for homefield throughout the playoffs! Nice to dream isn't it?

How is it dreaming that we lost a game we led the entire way because of a stupid play by one player?

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :w00t:

Every team has one play here and there that changes the complexion of their season. If the Jets make that missed FG yesterday....., etc...

Do you realize that the pats scored 14 points in less then 5 mins left in the game and that all the Bills had to do after the fumble was to go thirty yards in 30 seconds to kick a field goal and go into OT to try and win it but failed to do so. Do you realize that if Leodis didnt fumble there was no guarentee that we would have won the game anyway.

Do you also realize that this team hasnt been playing very well alll season they certainly do not look like a team that belongs on the top of a division and certainly bares no resemblence to a top 12 team in the NFL.

Guest dog14787

Yup, thought about that myself, just how close this team was from leading our division.

How is it dreaming that we lost a game we led the entire way because of a stupid play by one player?

It is dreaming because if you have been watching the Bills for years, you can say that throughout the season, every season. It is something most Bills fans have come to expect. If anyone says after Lindell missed the kick at the end of regulation yesterday then saw that the Jets were getting the ball, and didn't say to themselves the Jets were going to win-I will show you a liar. Dreaming is when you think of something happening that didn't and would be extremely out of the norm if it did.

Every team has one play here and there that changes the complexion of their season. If the Jets make that missed FG yesterday....., etc...

I get that but we were up 11 with 5 minutes to go and led the entire way. That, IMO, is completely different than yesterday.

I get that but we were up 11 with 5 minutes to go and led the entire way. That, IMO, is completely different than yesterday.

Kinda like when we were beating the Jets last season in New Jersey with what less than a minute left and we had the ball, look how that turned out. So if you used that theory, Jauron coached us to a .500 season last year, or better if Lindell hadn't missed the FG against Cleveland.

It is dreaming because if you have been watching the Bills for years, you can say that throughout the season, every season. It is something most Bills fans have come to expect. If anyone says after Lindell missed the kick at the end of regulation yesterday then saw that the Jets were getting the ball, and didn't say to themselves the Jets were going to win-I will show you a liar. Dreaming is when you think of something happening that didn't and would be extremely out of the norm if it did.

I do agree with that. I jsut find it funny how close we are to being in first in the worst season in Bills history.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. We are two plays away from a 4-2 record. Like the old saying goes, things are never as bad as they look and never as good as they seem. When all heck is breaking loose on TSW, its nice to remember that.

BTW - I like your optimism! I don't understand why all the negative nancies around here even follow the Bills.

Kinda like when we were beating the Jets last season in New Jersey with what less than a minute left and we had the ball, look how that turned out.

If you want to be positive (but why do that? :w00t:), you could see it as a game that the Bills normally lose and they finally found a way to win it. Glass half full.

I do agree with that. I jsut find it funny how close we are to being in first in the worst season in Bills history.

i don't know which is worst, being pathetic from the get go like this year or starting with a bang last year only to crap to bed and destroy a whole lot of optimism like last season.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. We are two plays away from a 4-2 record. Like the old saying goes, things are never as bad as they look and never as good as they seem. When all heck is breaking loose on TSW, its nice to remember that.

BTW - I like your optimism! I don't understand why all the negative nancies around here even follow the Bills.

Thanks. :w00t: I do get the negativity because it has been a terrible but decade. But if you're a Bills fan and can't enjoy a Bills win, there's somethign wrong with you. On top of that, it's a nice sunny day here. All I'm saying is you never know.

i don't know which is worst, being pathetic from the get go like this year or starting with a bang last year only to crap to bed and destroy a whole lot of optimism like last season.

Really no silver lining for you is there?

Do you realize that the pats scored 14 points in less then 5 mins left in the game and that all the Bills had to do after the fumble was to go thirty yards in 30 seconds to kick a field goal and go into OT to try and win it but failed to do so. Do you realize that if Leodis didnt fumble there was no guarentee that we would have won the game anyway.

c'mon they scored a touchdown on a long drive and then got the ball on our 30 yard line. It's not like they drove 80 yards twice. You're right that if he not fumbled there was no guarantee that we would have killed the clock completely (though we'd moved the ball with relative ease all game). Even if we punted they still would have had to drive basically the length of the field with no timeouts and needing a touchdown. The chances were REALLY good that we win that game if Leodis doesn't fumble.

As bad as this team has been they could be alone in first place in the AFC East.....that is amazing, but the reality is they are 2-4. Can they run off 11 in a row? Just kidding

I believe the Dolphins started 2-4 last year after winning 1 game the previous year. I'm just saying.