Trent Edwards? Accurate?

most of the defending Trent posts since yesterday were:

Trent is more accurate than Fitz and therefore is better. what?!?!?! :w00t:

he has been terribly inaccurate since mid last year.

take off the blinders ball washers- he is a timid , inaccurate noodle armed QB with his 2nd concussion

Fitz is not the long term solution but i prefer him in there instead of Trent

at least the game is interesting in a postive way with Fitz in there.

i can not remember Trent ever throwing that slant TD in the face of the blitz EVER

we are still not a good team but at least we have more of a chance to win with FITZ!

i hope he gets a shot with the convenient excuse of T.E. is out with post concusion syndrome

Fitz benefited from a defense which forced SIX interceptions yesterday and still almost lost.

We did not win that game because Fitz was our QB. We won the game in spite of Fitz being the QB. There is a big difference.

Fitz benefited from a defense which forced SIX interceptions yesterday and still almost lost.

We did not win that game because Fitz was our QB. We won the game in spite of Fitz being the QB. There is a big difference.

Call the game a QB comedy. Both teams. Fitz gave the best performance.

BTW, thanks again for pointing out in the game thread that CBS made the switch from the TEN@NE debacle.

Walnuts Forever!

:w00t:

Actually, the defense got five interceptions, the sixth one came on special teams.

And of those five, we scored on three. One of those we didn't score on was Fitz's first possession.

Guest dog14787

Trent is more accurate than Fitz and therefore is better. what?!?!?! :lol:

take off the blinders ball washers- he is a timid , inaccurate noodle armed QB with his 2nd concussion

i can not remember Trent ever throwing that slant TD in the face of the blitz EVER

we are still not a good team but at least we have more of a chance to win with FITZ!

i hope he gets a shot with the convenient excuse of T.E. is out with post concusion syndrome

We most have the stupidest posters in the nation if folks can't understand the O-line is a work in progress and is improving week by week. I'm glad Fitz won the game , but its a miracle that he did and thanks in big part to the defense. Trent Edwards would have won the game much more efficiently in my opinion.

Dumping the no huddle helped and Trent Edwards was off to a good game before he was injured.

All the anti Edwards threads are pathetic, can't you guys at least keep it to one thread, you don't have to start a new thread to voice your opinion. :w00t:

Fitz is not the long term solution at QB but neither is Edwards. Right now I think you allow Fitz to play and see how he does. He gets at least two weeks to prepare and see how he does. Right now just play the guy who gives you the best chance to win week to week.

The biggest thing we learn from that game (although it was already evident to 99% of us) is that Trent is NOT the QB of the future. Even if he played well at all this year you would be concerned about an injury every year and then a second concussion. Too bad, as he is a classy guy. Hopefully for his sake he goes on to do well in backup role for a good career like Todd Collins. Not a bad way to make 1-2M per year

Guest dog14787
Arguing about Fitz or Trent is like debating herpes and anal warts...they both suck.

PTR

Behind our O-line ,yes they do. :w00t:

How anyone could even attempt to make an accurate evaluation considering the state of the O-line is beyond me, especially coming from posters I thought had better football savvy.

We most have the stupidest posters in the nation if folks can't understand the O-line is a work in progress and is improving week by week. I'm glad Fitz won the game , but its a miracle that he did and thanks in big part to the defense. Trent Edwards would have won the game much more efficiently in my opinion.

Dumping the no huddle helped and Trent Edwards was off to a good game before he was injured.

All the anti Edwards threads are pathetic, can't you guys at least keep it to one thread, you don't have to start a new thread to voice your opinion. :w00t:

Trent is 0-8 vs division opponents. What makes you think he would have won yesterday ?

Guest dog14787
Trent is 0-8 vs division opponents. What makes you think he would have won yesterday ?

Six turnovers

We shouldn't have just eeked out the game, we should have slaughtered them.

Guest dog14787
Trent started yesterday's game so I believe it goes in his 'W' column :lol:

He would have won anyway. :w00t:

I have to give Fitz credit though, he played well coming off the bench, he's got a good arm and Fitz is not afraid to pull the trigger. If it would have been a start, Fitz has now won his last four NFL starts in a row.

To me that's a very clear indication the man can succeed in this league.

Trent Edwards could learn a thing or two watching Fitz play, do I think Fitz is better, no I do not but he has something Trent Edwards is lacking right now and that's the balls to pull the trigger.

Mary needs to take off her dress & gloves and play next time she hits the playing field.

Trent is more accurate than Fitz and therefore is better. what?!?!?! :w00t:

Not one QB in the NFL would succeed with Buffalo's coaching and horrid O-Line. WHat are you guys going to do once Fitz struggles badly? All the posts here will change to Hamdan is better than Fitz.........This crap is really old. Look at the big picutre before putting the blame on one guy. Coaching sucks, offensive game plans suck, and so does this inexperienced offensive line. Quit ur bitchin and look at the whole picture for once. Sheesh!

He would have won anyway. :w00t:

I have to give Fitz credit though, he played well coming off the bench, he's got a good arm and Fitz is not afraid to pull the trigger. If it would have been a start, Fitz has now won his last four NFL starts in a row.

To me that's a very clear indication the man can succeed in this league.

Trent Edwards could learn a thing or two watching Fitz play, do I think Fitz is better, no I do not but he has something Trent Edwards is lacking right now and that's the balls to pull the trigger.

Mary needs to take off her dress & gloves and play next time she hits the playing field.

just like he drove us to victory in the CLE game??? Trent is so shell shocked at this point, I dont think he could have managed the game at all. Fitz has never been stellar, but he stepped on the field with no real speed play thus far and fended off a loss. His throws are sloppy, but they always have been if you've seen him in prior years step in at BU. He surely isn't the future, but seeing Trent still dumping off and scampering even with the huddle showed enough that he has been through too much psychologically to snap out of "play it safe" mentality.