Mindboggling stat ......

Pneumonic

We had that game on in the bar next to The Bills monitor, and let me tell you, only one team was actually out there playing yesterday. Tennessee saw the snow and stopped playing, literally in a couple of instances.

Where are all the people clamoring about Jeff Fischer being the NFL's best coach?

We had that game on in the bar next to The Bills monitor, and let me tell you, only one team was actually out there playing yesterday. Tennessee saw the snow and stopped playing, literally in a couple of instances.

Where are all the people clamoring about Jeff Fischer being the NFL's best coach?

Literally, did you see the Maroney run for a TD? Maroney walked to the second level, then jogged and then ran for the TD. The Titans weren't even trying. Pathetic.

Mark Sanchez threw as many ints (5) as Trent has in the last 4+ games,,,your turn

Yeah if that kid is going to survive in the east he is going to have to learn how to deal with cold and wind. He had as poor an outing yesterday as I have seen any starter have in quite some time.

It's a damn shame we don't have the Jets at the Ralph the second game instead of the dome in Toronto.

Yeah if that kid is going to survive in the east he is going to have to learn how to deal with cold and wind. He had as poor an outing yesterday as I have seen any starter have in quite some time.

You have watched the Bills for the last 10 years, right? :w00t:

You have watched the Bills for the last 10 years, right? :w00t:

More than that, yes. Sanchez was throwing up more jump balls and bad decision throws than I remember JP or Rob Johnson doing. Seemingly completely incapable of understanding cold or wind. And remember, this was at his HOME stadium!

And Tom Brady lead his team to defeat against the Jets, the same Jets the Bills beat yesterday.

Completely different circumstances. Good weather that game. Sanchez is capable of playing in that, he grew up in it. Bad weather yesterday made all the difference in the world.

Completely different circumstances. Good weather that game. Sanchez is capable of playing in that, he grew up in it. Bad weather yesterday made all the difference in the world.

So Sanchez is better in good weather games than Tom Brady?