the next 4 games

nuklz2594

is it conceivable for us to win against our next 4 opponents? we play carolina, houston, tennessee, and jacksonville before heading to miami.

We lost to Cleveland last week at home in perhaps the worst pro football game ever played. This team looks 3-13 or 4-12...I would recommend not looking ahead--just savor the moment.

That's why this was a big win as those games are all possible wins (as well as all losses), so it keeps the Bills relevant for awhile. A win next week would be nice. All of a sudden things may look up, but be happy this was a good win

Jax and Houston are losses for sure. After todays win I have upgraded the bills from utterly pathetic too pretty bad. Because of this they have a chance to beat Carolina and Tennessee. I'm worried about the Titans because they have the potential to turn it around.

is it conceivable for us to win against our next 4 opponents? we play carolina, houston, tennessee, and jacksonville before heading to miami.

I was thinking the same thing. Is it possible, yes, probable, no. If you look at Miami last year, they were 2-4 and things worked out pretty well for them. All four of those teams are beatable and Houston, the best of the bunch is in Buffalo where the weather could be a factor. It's nice to actually have a win, that I know for sure.

Dont get ahead of yourself. We got beat last week by a terrible team in Cleveland. The Jets deserve more credit for the Bill's win today than the Bills do, they gave the game to us with interceptions and penalties. Haven't seen a team give a game away like that since, oh yea, the Bills last week against Cleveland.

Houston is pretty competitive. If the Bills that played against the Pats show up, we could be on a 6 game winning streak. If the Bills that lost to Cleveland show up, let's just say I hope that we don't choose a QB with the 1st overall pick next year.

Let's just try and keep our eyes on the game next week. Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. That being said, lets all savor the fact that the NFL's new anointed golden boy dropped a lead balloon on the field against us today. People were ready to write Sanchez's ticket to the hall of fame after three games. I think the love affair should be over after this week. He looked like a rookie qb from a third rate college. That being said, our secondary has looked very good over the past two games. If only our run D from the first two games could find itself.

Let's just try and keep our eyes on the game next week. Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. That being said, lets all savor the fact that the NFL's new anointed golden boy dropped a lead balloon on the field against us today. People were ready to write Sanchez's ticket to the hall of fame after three games. I think the love affair should be over after this week. He looked like a rookie qb from a third rate college. That being said, our secondary has looked very good over the past two games. If only our run D from the first two games could find itself.

So true, loved to see Sanchez blow it. He could lose his job soon if this continues. Rex already mentioned he thought about pulling him after this game.

Define "thump". It's not likely they'll run for 318 yards like the Jest did.

Thump as in they won't inexplicably throw the ball around like the Jets did. The Panthers know their quarterback is awful. The Bills can't stop the run. I just see it as a long afternoon.

Thump as in they won't inexplicably throw the ball around like the Jets did. The Panthers know their quarterback is awful. The Bills can't stop the run. I just see it as a long afternoon.

It's been "a long afternoon" against the run for the Bills all year long yet they've been in every game other than the dulfelons game. Carolina's hardly a juggernaut and struggled to beat winless Tampa Bay. This game's a toss-up despite the Panthers' stout running game and the Bills' porous run 'D', IMO.

By the time we take a trip to Memphis, Vince Young will be starting and we know how good of a passer he is...

And Vince Young will throw for a zillion yards in the only perfect game ever... because he'll be in Nashville playing while the Bills will be in Memphis still looking for the stadium. :worthy: