Your tax dollars at work pt 2

Your lack of intellectual ability doesn't make someone else a hypocrite. I know that's going to be too much for you to fathom but go ahead and try anyway.

Can we please get back to talking about how protecting corporate interests is now considered "liberal"? I was really enjoying your effort!

"...repetitive 'burns' and 'disses' that sound like they were written by a menopausal woman"

Yes, I am beginning to sense a pattern here.

Oh, and I guess your lame "ACORN", "TEABAGGERS", and "BIRTHERS" comments are not repetitive. :wallbash:

That's like the Pot calling you a !@#$ing idiot

Any Sarah Palin news recently?

Levi is going to do the cover for Playgirl .... does that count?

A New Jersey Republican abused per diem rates

NJ-Gov: Christie Lived Lush Life On Government Dime ...

Newly released travel records show that Chris Christie occasionally billed taxpayers more than $400 a night for stays in luxury hotels and exceeded the government's hotel allowance on 14 of 16 business trips he took in 2008.

"Generally, U.S. attorneys, assistant U.S. attorneys and all federal staff stay within the government rate," said Justice Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz. "The government rate is not a suggestion, it's a guideline."

Christie said he stayed in more expensive hotels only when cheaper ones weren't available.

"We always went for government rates first," he said. "I don't think there were a lot of stays in five-star hotels over seven years."

Does he work with or for ACORN ????

Newly released travel records show that Chris Christie occasionally billed taxpayers more than $400 a night for stays in luxury hotels and exceeded the government's hotel allowance on 14 of 16 business trips he took in 2008.

"Generally, U.S. attorneys, assistant U.S. attorneys and all federal staff stay within the government rate," said Justice Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz. "The government rate is not a suggestion, it's a guideline."

Christie said he stayed in more expensive hotels only when cheaper ones weren't available.

"We always went for government rates first," he said. "I don't think there were a lot of stays in five-star hotels over seven years."

Does this have anything to do with anything or are you just typing random **** again?

Under the great democratic "leadership" of Jon Corzine, New Jersey's property taxes shot to the highest in the nation. The highest dude. Newsflash, people living in New Jersey like myself don't give a "you know what" about Christie's overly-extravagant travel expenses right now. Corzine is a slimeball who's getting zero benefit from the support of Obama. That ad is so weak considering Corzine's just spent 4 years burying the state under a flood of taxes.

Under the great democratic "leadership" of Jon Corzine, New Jersey's property taxes shot to the highest in the nation. The highest dude. Newsflash, people living in New Jersey like myself don't give a "you know what" about Christie's overly-extravagant travel expenses right now. Corzine is a slimeball who's getting zero benefit from the support of Obama. That ad is so weak considering Corzine's just spent 4 years burying the state under a flood of taxes.

The fact that Christie is slightly ahead of Corzine in a "Blue" rich state such as New Jersey speaks volumes of how weak the policies of Corzine and Obama are. If Virginia and New Jersey lose to the republican incumbents, it will be a slap in the face of Obama and his policies and will definitely make the leftist version of health care reform that much more difficult to pass. If Christie was smart, he would place attack ads against Corzine, by playing the Goldman Sachs link that he had and the $140 Billion executive compensation that bank executives are to be receiving this year. Hell, if the left can play on the emotions of the public, then Christie should as well, the elections are coming up very soon, and people are pissed as hell that these guys are making record pay, when we are going through a horrible recession.

Having said all of that, Corzine will win, he has more money, It is a "Blue" state and Christie has the personality of a door knob.

The fact that Christie is slightly ahead of Corzine in a "Blue" rich state such as New Jersey speaks volumes of how weak the policies of Corzine and Obama are. If Virginia and New Jersey lose to the republican incumbents, it will be a slap in the face of Obama and his policies and will definitely make the leftist version of health care reform that much more difficult to pass. If Christie was smart, he would place attack ads against Corzine, by playing the Goldman Sachs link that he had and the $140 Billion executive compensation that bank executives are to be receiving this year. Hell, if the left can play on the emotions of the public, then Christie should as well, the elections are coming up very soon, and people are pissed as hell that these guys are making record pay, when we are going through a horrible recession.

Having said all of that, Corzine will win, he has more money, It is a "Blue" state and Christie has the personality of a door knob.

Trailing in the polls at this late of date is really bad news for an incumbent and then there's this...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...jersey_governor

"Among voters who are certain they will vote and certain of how they will vote, Christie has an eight-point edge, 49% to 41%"

Can we please get back to talking about how protecting corporate interests is now considered "liberal"? I was really enjoying your effort!

Don't let the fact that it is YOU who has turned "killing Constitutional rights" into "protecting corporate interests" (mostly because politicians and liberal idiots like you rarely understand the consequences of the legislation that they are passing).

Not that Democrats/liberals don't protect corporate interests, because they absolutely do (surely they didn't take going after Big Pharma off the table in exchange for support for their Health Care Bill? Oh wait, that's absolutely the FIRST thing they did). If you don't understand that, then you're an even bigger fool than you come off as in your posts.

You couldn't make a cohesive argument if your life depended on it.

• 3 weeks later...

And the beat goes on: ACORN offices in Louisiana are raided.

I await Bertha Lewis doing her best Baghdad Bob impression: "They are not near ACORN Lousiana. Don't believe them. They said they entered with accountants in the middle of the city. They claim that they - I tell you, I... that this speech is too far from the reality. It is a part of this sickness of their plan. There is no any existence to the Louisiana Attorney General in ACORN Louisiana at all."