Put together a list of Buffalo celebrities

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

William Fichtner- Prison Break, Entourage, Dark Knight, Blades of Glory, The Longest Yard, Equilibrium, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, The Perfect Storm, Armageddon, Heat, Malcom X, and multiple voices for the Grand Theft Auto video games

Rick James

Don Majkowski

Joe Mesi

Patrick Kane and Greg Oden?

Going the Rochester area...how about, Phillip Seymour Hoffman?

Who would stand the best chance of ACTUALLY buying this team, and would probably make somewhat decents owners after seeing what they have done in the NHL...The Jacob Brothers. Whom I know (from working for Delaware North) have made their mark on the city of Buffalo, and been a major part of Buffalo history. This family I speak of, only owns one of the best companies in the entire world. They own the Boston Bruins, as well as TD Banknorth Gardens (also where the Celtics play). They also own and run a lot of other well-knowns such as Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon. They own the stadium the St. Louis Cardinals play in, I believe.

(Disclaimer: The Boston Bruins are NOT one of the best companies in the world, Delaware is though.)

Yes he does.

Also, his family owns the Bin Laden Group(mostly construction) which is worth over 5 billion.

They could build a domed stadium in Lackawanna and still have enough left over to hire a top notch GM and coach.

i think we found our guy