Bills will win this week

Part of their winning enough games to keep us from picking in the top 10.

We picked in the top 10 in 2002 and 2006. Remember who we picked. Mike Williams-UGH!!! and Donte Whitner-Junior UGH! It is not where we pick that is the problem, it is who is doing the picking that is the problem.

How will we win this week if TE is our QB? Maybe he gets knocked out in the first series. We can only hope.

We picked in the top 10 in 2002 and 2006. Remember who we picked. Mike Williams-UGH!!! and Donte Whitner-Junior UGH! It is not where we pick that is the problem, it is who is doing the picking that is the problem.

How will we win this week if TE is our QB? Maybe he gets knocked out in the first series. We can only hope.

They always play up to a better team and down to one that is as bad or worse then them..

Hopefully the Jets will expect them to lay down and get beat by a freak play (read Edwards throws more than check downs).

Every word you just typed is so true.

And I'm glad it's not just me hoping for a QB injury so we can get an NFL-caliber QB on the field.

Every word you just typed is so true.

And I'm glad it's not just me hoping for a QB injury so we can get an NFL-caliber QB on the field.

Just wondering how the hell this is possible when there isn't one on the roster???

Plus, the Bills love keeping us fans just hopeful enough that we let our guard down ever so slightly so they can reach in and stomp our heats again.

I don't think this is the week where Buffalo comes to play and win. I am seeing another low scoring game, maybe like 13-3.

Fair point. Maybe not "NFL-caliber"--but at least a QB with some guts. I'm pretty sure both Fitz and Hamdan throw to wide receivers, and that's all we need at this point.

This is true.

This is the game that degenerate gamblers (like myself) will get eaten alive by the Bills. I made some $$ last week by taking Cleveland getting a generous 5.5 pts. Now looking at this game, one would think the Bills should get killed. But the Bills being the Bills will most likely barely lose this game meaning they should easily keep it within 9 pts.

WTH good is it if the Bills pick in the top 5 and STILL pick bums who get paid and then stink up the field!!!!

Even if they were up a pick here and there..

Cpl years ago we could have taken Patrick Willis but Sfran picked one ahead of us and then we took Lynch.

Really the point of the thread is that they will do just enough to not make the playoffs which is bad enough

but they wont be bad enough to get marque picks like Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Bruce Smith et al that are game changers.

There is a lot of truth in this thread that the Bills this decade have been RIIIIIGHT on the border of Bad and Middling. Sometimes they've been more on one side than the other.

However, this year's team is different. They are too banged up, too poorly coached and have too little balls (collectively) to win more than 4 games this year. Their remaining schedule is brutal. There isn't a game left that makes you say, "we SHOULD win that game". Not one.

Now that doesn't mean they WON'T win one or that I'm not rooting for them. I just think that this year's team as it is right now is one of the 3 worst teams in the league. They have one of the worst coaches in the league (if not the worst), too many starters on IR and an offense that can't follow it's own snap count let alone score points against NFL defenses.

It's going to be a long, long, long, long 12 weeks.

Plus, the Bills love keeping us fans just hopeful enough that we let our guard down ever so slightly so they can reach in and stomp our heats again.

I stand by what I wrote -- they won so we wouldn't give up and so we could be let down even harder later. No rest for the wicked.

I don't think this is the week where Buffalo comes to play and win. I am seeing another low scoring game, maybe like 13-3.

That was the first half.