Poz returns

Justice

He should ask Rodney for his former supplier. Although hopefully for the Bills' sake, Poz will be more discreet.

I think Rodney passed that info on to Junior and some of the other guys over at Gillette--you know the team full of "over the hill vets" who just seem to crank it up a notch after arriving in Cheatsville. The only reason Rodney was caught was he was dumb enough to use his own name and address when ordering the stuff. How many of his old teammates were smart enough not to do that--I'm wagering a whole bunch of them myself.....

I think Rodney passed that info on to Junior and some of the other guys over at Gillette--you know the team full of "over the hill vets" who just seem to crank it up a notch after arriving in Cheatsville. The only reason Rodney was caught was he was dumb enough to use his own name and address when ordering the stuff. How many of his old teammates were smart enough not to do that--I'm wagering a whole bunch of them myself.....

Come on. He only ordered it that one time and got caught before the shipment could arrive. :censored: