Tim Graham on Sportscenter

LA Bills

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tim has spent an awful lot of time researching via TSW. :wallbash: Pretty much though, the guy is spot on with his analysis, but he didn't bring to light anything that hasn't already been discussed here. The only thing is our friend Tim is getting paid to recite TSW material. Must be nice. :censored:

Jauron will get canned at year end. Of course I'll believe it when I see it but you have to think there's no way it could not happen. Right? :wallbash:

As for TO, might as well trade him. Like Tim said, they've already sold all the tickets, we suck and are going nowhere and aren't using him. Of course teams know that and won't offer jack for him. 6th rounder maybe?

TO is as good as gone and I think the Bills SHOULD trade him. Jauron has single handedly ruined this team. And I am not even going to get into the front office. Mr. No Emotion has turned the team into showing no emotion and they simply play like they dont care. Here the Bills have one of the best WR's in the game and Jauron and AVP cannot for the life of them figure out how to get him the ball consistently. TO is gone at the end of the year no doubt, trade him for something so we could at least get something out of it. I honestly feel bad for TO - Of all the people to play for Jauron really screwed his career. If he gets traded - whatever team - I gaurentee he will have over 100 yds and a TD in his first game. Because other teams personnel isnt as inept as ours. I wish someone would seriously slap TE across the face and tell him to get out of this Jauron trance he is in.

Think of the excite the offseason will entail. And then with all the changes we will have next year to look forward to. Hears to a new QB and HC and OC and GM and janitors

Think of the excite the offseason will entail. And then with all the changes we will have next year to look forward to. Hears to a new QB and HC and OC and GM and janitors

You forgot a new DC also :wallbash:

Anyone else notice on sportscenter this morning they were going to chat with Adam Schefter . Heading into commercial they said the bills are looking to trade a wideout, but not the one you think. Then when Schefter came on, they skipped that topic. My obvious thought was the Smurf, but could the bills inept front office actually be considering trading Lee one year removed from his extension?

Getting to the playoffs. In the offseason maybe a team thought they could do it with who they had. But a WR could put them over the edge.

I just don't see it. An aging prima donna who is having an unproductive year. They had an opportunity for him in the offseason when they wouldn't have to get rid of any picks or players. What would you want for him?

I just don't see it. An aging prima donna who is having an unproductive year. They had an opportunity for him in the offseason when they wouldn't have to get rid of any picks or players. What would you want for him?

Well I really dont think he is having an unproductive year because of his age. I think it has more to do with the offense and the ineptitude of T Edwards. I would say we probably could get a 3rd or 4th for him. Because he really has had no impact to the team, Hardy is healthy and start playing Steve Johnson. I'm not saying I'm right - I'm just saying it could be an option.

but could the bills inept front office actually be considering trading Lee one year removed from his extension?

Trading Lee is a great idea ... think how much money it'll save, and it'll open up a roster spot so that we don't have to cut Cory McIntyre when Hardy is ready to come back from PUP. :wallbash: