It's Early - but since most of the people on this board

OnTheRocks

Sporting News - 2010 Mock Draft

10. Buffalo Bills: Bryan Buluga*, T, Iowa

After they traded away LT Jason Peters last offseason, their offensive line has struggled mightily. The athletic Buluga could be the best offensive lineman ever to come out of Iowa.

The funniest part may be that they have the Bills picking as late as #10.

Sporting News - 2010 Mock Draft

The funniest part may be that they have the Bills picking as late as #10.

right now Buffalo is sitting tied for 5th place in the draft and highest spot would be 7th place:

rams 0-5

bucs 0-5

chiefs 0-5

titans 0-5

lions 1-4

raiders 1-4

bills 1-4

browns 1-4

but I don't see Buffalo being any better than 3-13 this season...maybe even 1-15...wonder wich DB they pick in the top 3-5 :wallbash:

right now Buffalo is sitting tied for 5th place in the draft and highest spot would be 7th place:

rams 0-5

bucs 0-5

chiefs 0-5

titans 0-5

lions 1-4

raiders 1-4

bills 1-4

browns 1-4

but I don't see Buffalo being any better than 3-13 this season...maybe even 1-15...wonder wich DB they pick in the top 3-5 :wallbash:

Rams Bucs Lions Raiders Bills...I think the titans & chiefs can win a few games at some point...the rest of that sorry lot is probably about right

rams 0-5

bucs 0-5

chiefs 0-5

titans 0-5

lions 1-4

raiders 1-4

bills 1-4

browns 1-4

That Mays kid out of USC still considered a top 5'er? :censored:

Ah, they got him goin' 5th to Tampa.

I think the order will be:

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Suh

2. Oakland Raiders - Mays (definite Al Davis Move)

3. Buffalo Bills - Okung

4. Cleveland Browns - Bradford

5. Detroit Lions - Buluga

Okung, Suh, Dunlop, Bradford

Four solid players teh Bills could use. Add in the Mays/Berry guys and I think we have a good shot at an all star. If its up to me I focus on the lines, mainly because no QB could pass with our protection and no offense can score enough points with our D allowing that many rushing yards.

Hopefully they address the LB core as well. If Bell gets back on the field and continues to develop, and the guards get better with a season under their belt, Defensive line and LB's may be a bigger issue than O-Line. Bell would have another offseason worth of strength and conditioning as well.

Although taking some OL in mid-late rounds so they have some depth would be nice as well, rather than more DB's.

If the Bills draft a LT with no NFL experience with a top 5 pick and pay him Pro Bowl $$$ after trading a Pro Bowl LT the year prior, I'll officially know that we have the dumbest FO in the entire league.

I'd much rather have a potential franchise QB, get a LT later in the draft.