Better Prepare Now!

LA Bills

Jauron will be the HC next year also!

theres a 75% chance...

Firing Jauron would cost Ralph $5M in 2010 PLUS the cost of the new coach and staff lets say $6-7M. $12M bucks to fire Jauron... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

However, you may see one of the top coaches available come to the bills for 2011...

BE PREPARED!

theres a 75% chance...

Firing Jauron would cost Ralph $5M in 2010 PLUS the cost of the new coach and staff lets say $6-7M. $12M bucks to fire Jauron... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

However, you may see one of the top coaches available come to the bills for 2011...

BE PREPARED!

No Steve, there is a 50% chance, either he will or he wont. Simple as that. Go troll else where

theres a 75% chance...

BE PREPARED!

Where do you get your numbers?

theres a 75% chance...

BE PREPARED!

Its more like 50-50, though there's only a 10% chance of that!

Ralph loves $6M too much... Plus the lease is up at the stadium.. Im betting he is preparing to sell...

Technically, the lease doesn't expire until 2013. The Bills have had the option to buy out since 2004. Currently, the cost to buy out of their lease agreement would be $6m. Pocket change compared to the windfall RW would receive on a sale.

GO BILLS!!!

As much as I want Juaron out does it really matter? Until we get a better o-line and front 7 we are going to win in the division anyway...It all starts at the top.

And Jauron is half the reason we have such an abortion of an O-Line and he seems to be ok with that. Remove/replace Jauron with a non retard competent coach and watch (hopefully) our O-Line woes begin to correct themselves. Remove the cancer and begin the healing process.

theres a 75% chance...

BE PREPARED!

I really don't think Ralph cares at all about the money. The man, bless his soul, is not long for this earth and he knows that. Beyond immortality, I don't think there is anything he wants more than a championship before he dies. I think he kept Jauron on knowing that if he canned him last year, it would be 3-5 years before we were a contender again. So he took a gamble on DJ, hoping that the first 6 games last year was the more accurate gauge of how good a team he had than the last 10. It just doesn't make any sense for a guy this close to eternal rest would give a rat's a-- about the balance sheet beyond his ability to have enough $ to get and keep good players.

Ralph loves $6M too much... Plus the lease is up at the stadium.. Im betting he is preparing to sell...

You really do not understand business 101 do you? The 9 mill he has spent on Jauron is a sunk cost. Ralph is not getting that back no matter what. If he keeps jauron my guess is he is going to cost himself about 20,000 less tickets sold per game. At ave price of $60 per ticket that comes out to about 1.2 mill per game in loss revenues plus parking/concessions etc. Times that by 7 games & you got 8.4 mill in loss revenues in just ticket sales & then when you figure in other losses I would venture to say it would come out to closer to 1.5 mill per game. So as you could clearly see, Wilson would cost himself money by keeping Jauron unless he is planning on spending over $10 million per year on a head coach & his staff.

You really do not understand business 101 do you? The 9 mill he has spent on Jauron is a sunk cost. Ralph is not getting that back no matter what. If he keeps jauron my guess is he is going to cost himself about 20,000 less tickets sold per game. At ave price of $60 per ticket that comes out to about 1.2 mill per game in loss revenues plus parking/concessions etc. Times that by 7 games & you got 8.4 mill in loss revenues in just ticket sales & then when you figure in other losses I would venture to say it would come out to closer to 1.5 mill per game. So as you could clearly see, Wilson would cost himself money by keeping Jauron unless he is planning on spending over $10 million per year on a head coach & his staff.

Im glad someone else in here put on his thinking cap... Everyone else bases their comments on emotion...

This year it was TO brought in to sell tickets. I wont think keeping Jauron would cost Wilson 20K seats... More like 10K.. What will the spin to sell seats be next year?

I still stand by Jauron staying..

Im glad someone else in here put on his thinking cap... Everyone else bases their comments on emotion...

This year it was TO brought in to sell tickets. I wont think keeping Jauron would cost Wilson 20K seats... More like 10K.. What will the spin to sell seats be next year?

I still stand by Jauron staying..

Thanks for chiming in Russ. :wallbash:

theres a 75% chance...

BE PREPARED!

The idea of keeping Jauron if theis train wreck continues is going to be 10% chance of keeping him. Because Ralph will eat 6 mil either way because if he keeps him he will see dimisined revenue in sales of season tickets/individual tickets and team wear. A new coach depending on who they are would generate excitement encourage season and individual ticket sales.

The best business move is to FIRE him there is no choice unless he miracualously wins 90 % of the remaing games he will not be here at the end of the season. I do agree he will not be fired during the season but mark my words when this team finishes with less then 5 wins you will see him fire either after the last game or the very next morning. IF you dont believe me just look at DJs in game actions last week hes afraid for his job a week ago he would not go 4-1 but twicw he went on 4th down with 5 or more yards needed he is desperate and its showing.

The idea of keeping Jauron if theis train wreck continues is going to be 10% chance of keeping him. Because Ralph will eat 6 mil either way because if he keeps him he will see dimisined revenue in sales of season tickets/individual tickets and team wear. A new coach depending on who they are would generate excitement encourage season and individual ticket sales.

The best business move is to FIRE him there is no choice unless he miracualously wins 90 % of the remaing games he will not be here at the end of the season. I do agree he will not be fired during the season but mark my words when this team finishes with less then 5 wins you will see him fire either after the last game or the very next morning. IF you dont believe me just look at DJs in game actions last week hes afraid for his job a week ago he would not go 4-1 but twicw he went on 4th down with 5 or more yards needed he is desperate and its showing.

I wish you were right...